PDA

View Full Version : Batch 91

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Gigi
May 31, 2005, 05:07 PM
for a moment, john cano, ma-emote ko anay...

now this is what a forum is all about , where we can talk about anything and everything...

i guess we're all guilty in one way or another of being carried away, letting our hair down, forgetting who we are for a few minutes or hours, but what ann said was a real eye opener. this is a public forum and anyone, from med studes to our mentors, could read our entries. maybe next time konting finesse na lang and reserve our binuang sa chatroom where everything will be erased in a few days.

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 05:15 PM
correct ka giud Gigi, I agree, I am guilty of it too.

So Gigi, u still maintained ur physique?? lol

post some mew pics.......

dali-a type, resident ka palang imo ya

rolour
May 31, 2005, 05:52 PM
Welcome back, Ann :thumb .

By default, I have to read all posts because I have this responsibility (as well as our 3 moderators) to "police" the Forum. To be honest with you, I enjoyed all your posts (lapit lang kita batch so that might explain why I get your jokes). I didn't really see any reason to warn anybody since my thing is, if it's okay with you, it's okay with me. Now, if someone complains, even just one, I'll definitely call your attention to it.

No biggie. I know JB, dennis, etc. did not mean to disrespect, and after Ann's explanation, I am sure you understand her side too...

That said, back to your regular programming... :smile2:

rolour
May 31, 2005, 05:56 PM
whats my next level if I keep on typing here????

When you get to 200 posts, you'll be Chief of Clinics :wink: .

Rankings - http://www.wvsumedaa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=525 (do not apply to the Administrator and Moderators)

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 06:16 PM
Kewl Rolour !!!!!!!!!!! hey hows ur brother Kulot??

where is he and whats he practicing?? I think he can still rememba me.

Anyway, Good job!! we owe u alot for bringing this medium to bridge everyone after graduation

so the reunion will be often since theres a good communcation tool for all of us to use

rolour
May 31, 2005, 06:26 PM
Kewl Rolour !!!!!!!!!!! hey hows ur brother Kulot??

where is he and whats he practicing?? I think he can still rememba me.

Anyway, Good job!! we owe u alot for bringing this medium to bridge everyone after graduation

so the reunion will be often since theres a good communcation tool for all of us to use

Kulot is the lone Ortho surgeon in Antique. Kun kis-a, ga-opera man siya sa Guimbal District. Okay man iya praktis. I-mention ta ka sa iya. Op kors, hindi ya ka na malipatan...

Tani' ang iban nga batch ma-inspire man sa inyo... Akon gani batch hindi ko mapa-internet... :???: .

JB, si Ryan C. bala may Sony P910i man mong. Abi lihog tudlo-i mag-post sa Forum :wink:

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:28 PM
Koritot, where r u na???????????????????/

u told me to go to , I went !!!!!!!!!!!

and thinking flack of feather same bird together the >>>>>>

hahahahaha

cory
May 31, 2005, 08:35 PM
hi... it took me a long time to think what im gonna say.... theres a reason why this happen.. as we are all adults here ,the best way we could deal with this is to acknowledge that we are at fault ... and learned from those mistakes...and move on.... ann i know its a tough situation where you are at now..... and believe me... we know where youre coming from...and hopfully you could forgive all of us who are guilty in one way or the other.. ..and please dont distance yourself from us .. this is the reason why this forum was for, in the first place... to bridge the gap... not otherwise.... this forum has been my therapy ... and knowing all our classmates are still there bringing back all the good memories... its awesome... i cant think of a better idea of bringing us together in our convenience.. than this... so... to all... keep on posting....i was just talking to john.. about Ms Medisin... is it still on ?.... whoever in our batch... was a contestant?.... i know john, jp, robby... who else... it was hilarious... right.... how did we ever get to involve all these guys...i cant hep but wonder?... :sneer: this is it for me... later... god bless...

dennis
May 31, 2005, 08:39 PM
u too Dennis, u r th root of all evil !!!! lol

group hug! group hug!

JC, nga a ako haw? Cg na lang gani, ako on ko na lang....para sa katawhayan sang tanan.

So nag chat na man kamo no? la gid kamo ga post''''

Hello DJ.Cors.JC kag kon sin o pa da....

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:41 PM
Cory, what u mean this is it??

U open a new topic then leave???

Bruha !! magbalik ka!!

aswang hoy !!!!!!!! hindi kami basahan ha, pagtapos mo gamitin, itapon mo lang !!!!!!!!!!!

at least recycle please >>>>>>>>>>>

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:42 PM
what about Mis Midisin?? are u talking to me???????

wait, what year did I become one, I forgot, really, honest, ne body please tell me ?????????

dennis
May 31, 2005, 08:44 PM
hi... it took me a long time to think what im gonna say.... .i was just talking to john.. about Ms Medisin... is it still on ?.... whoever in our batch... was a contestant?.... i know john, jp, robby... who else... it was hilarious... right.... how did we ever get to involve all these guys...i cant hep but wonder?... :sneer: this is it for me... later... god bless...

Si Lenlen pa....
Para indi malagbong sa Physio kag Patho eh.... extra points... :sneer: :sneer: Any pictures out there???
Halungkat sa baul....
RB....on your end???

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:46 PM
Dens, I havent been to chat room for 1 day now

where have u been, thnx for I have reunited with my lost sister........The Rock !!!!

we spoke for 2 hrs over the cel fone saturday

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:48 PM
and Dennis u were the topic , hala ka damo ka gali secrets hmmmmmmm .... juicy......

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:49 PM
INTRIGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cory magtugda na, dali-a

dennis
May 31, 2005, 08:52 PM
Dens, I havent been to chat room for 1 day now
where have u been, thnx for I have reunited with my lost sister........The Rock !!!

Ti dayon sa iya balay??? 2 hrs gid!! not sharing beauty tips i suppose? :lol: Ano na color sang corvette ya?
Tingala man ko, i tripped several times kay...

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:55 PM
u mean, that was his reason, pulissssssssssssssss..... so he wont fail ???

Si Lenlen is a show gurl..... Pasundayag is his past times...... besides my gurl is brainy....
who he kiddin ????

HAHAHAHAHA

djereza
May 31, 2005, 08:55 PM
I had a tough call night last night. I can't help not to drop a few line to say hello.

djereza
May 31, 2005, 08:56 PM
Dens, Cory, JC get into the chat room.

cory
May 31, 2005, 08:57 PM
hey john.. you are so hyper... calm down missy.... wanna go in the chat room... i thinkl you are ms medisin 87.... pepsi was 88... i know robby was so pretty....was ricky s ever a contestant...?.hey dennis whats cookin.... take care all... loved to hear from you... god bless...

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 08:57 PM
RED, is the corvette, and its a convertible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have claimed the seat next to him, u will be at the back down Hollywood Blvd.

Tsika lang Dennis, we didnt even mentioned ur name

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 09:00 PM
Ricky was the sluttiest looking contestant on the stage hun !! ooooooppppppsss sorry Ricky were relatives anyway, I know u wont get mad

Cory I see u there in chat room, stay !!!!!!!!!

dennis
May 31, 2005, 09:01 PM
I had a tough call night last night. I can't help not to drop a few line to say hello.

Pre dugay ka ka tugda haw???

JC, t kay daw amo man na pirmi ang pressure points???
Tani nag intra na ko... :sneer: :sneer: one of my regrets sa college of med... :cry:

djereza
May 31, 2005, 09:02 PM
Very sensitive ang mga discussions for the past days. I tried to distant myself.

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 09:04 PM
u have hairy legs Dennis?? then u have no chance to us with smooth legs >>>>>>

altho u have a nice full lips as I can recall, hahahaha

cory
May 31, 2005, 09:04 PM
hi dan... you must pooped... i remember a day after 24h OD... parang zombie ang itsura... esp ang utak... i might not be able to chat ... its already 10 ET...maybe next time... maybe john or dennis... or anybody...loved to join but my baby here is gapanguhit (kon si JB pa) para magtulog.... :sneer: halong gid.... god bless

John Cano
May 31, 2005, 09:05 PM
Picked ur battle Dan????? hehehehehe

we miss ur wisdom here on line tho

I went to the chat room , its empty

where r u pipols !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdjp
May 31, 2005, 09:09 PM
ann--
i empathize with you..i understand how you feel..but i am glad we are all mature enough to realize the current situation...am also guilty kay i label holidays as no office and always may sale... :oops:

=D>
yehey!!and am glad everyone kissed n make-up!!

john, mayo man tawganay kamo ni rock b..

keep on writing guys!!! in between motherhood responsibilities ako! pakan-on ko pa mga buto ko!!

dennis
May 31, 2005, 10:01 PM
hulat hulat gamay, taga PI ara na dugay dugay...

YO mi amigos!!!! como estas????

Gigi
May 31, 2005, 11:06 PM
So Gigi, u still maintained ur physique?? lol

what physique?????? naglapad man eh, lol

what does lol mean????lola?????? forgive my ignorance.

jencena
May 31, 2005, 11:07 PM
just came back to the office and checked this forum immediately... ka-addict gin man folks! and hey, 2 days lang wala ka check kadamu na sang hitabo...

anyways, annie, thanks for giving us the first hand experience of families of soldiers going to war...i never really given it much thought until your post came along... it was an eye opener... must be really tough... my hugs and prayers to your family...

gigi, am still here in PI having just returned from 2 years of hard labor (eskuela liwat) in the land down under... naluoy sila and the school where i went to let me graduate finally... am still working as consultant for save the children/usa... based in iloilo and very reluctant to take up travelling jobs again although am looking forward to a post somewhere in southeast asia... bahala si batman basta enjoy pa ko di bakasyon sa iloilo...

worked once with our classmate odette baquiano who is now the social hygience clinic physician of iloilo city... yes, she lords it over std and hiv cases in iloilo... :-)

pareng dennis, regards lang ko da kay pepot... regards everyone...

dennis
May 31, 2005, 11:36 PM
just came back to the office and checked this forum immediately... ka-addict gin man folks! and hey, 2 days lang wala ka check kadamu na sang hitabo...

pareng dennis, regards lang ko da kay pepot... regards everyone...

we warned you!!! :sneer: :sneer:
Weve been waiting for you guys to join sa CHAT room....
what's d latest Pareng Jess? Any dayunyor yet?

JC, Cory, Dan n me were there... Laff a lot....

where's everybody??

RB.... withdrawal symptom pre?? Remember Prof Maranon? No alcohol for hang over... Hydrate lang tudo... Flush it out... :lol:

RF ?? unsa na mga kaidsunan mo? hasta piktyur na lang sila???

JB.... Bongsky?? chat room is empty...

Si Ubing n Makoy, la na??

Maenk? BEbs? Sarah D...post back guuys...

Sikyu da an, ga roll call...
mayo pa ta ga Guam....

robby:b
May 31, 2005, 11:39 PM
Hi everyone! Just did my homework, have to evaluate all 8 of my hair techs..den email it back to d opis! phew! tapos gid man
So amo na ni nag kalatabo diri ..susmaryosep! daw ako subong ulihi sa tiempo haw..ayawan pako ngita kung di-in nag umpisa..
First of all, thanks to RG for taking care of the situation right away...2nd thanks to everyone who reacted in a very professional manner..
Well..to interject (or more like an echo at this point)we are not here to mock anyone..sometimes we get carried away with the fun & excitement. For some people who don’t know us that well, maybe it’s just some silly wasted space,..but for most of us, it has been a perfect tool to reach out and get a chance to communicate to our long-time friends…(daw si bebong gid to nag umpisa mo!...sige pa scan ko sa isa ka window ga pangita gamo hehe) Juz kidding ..no seriously, you never know that this maybe the only chance to chat with ur best friends and who knows you’ll never ever meet them again…
Again folks, when in doubt juzt read the rules and reg & policies of the site or if the material really offends you, we appreciate if we hear from u thru PM, and we can edit n delete them …or just Pm RG :lol:
RG no prob.. thanks for inviting the family too.. great food! :thumb
Sige John! Ratatat naman ..gusto ka gid mag chief of clinic
hey jess bakal na laptop or S910i para patik patik bisan di-in
Dens ano gani color sang belt mo sa won wa do? daw gin demote ka man kay gid sipa mo ***** ko! :sneer:

May 31, 2005, 11:45 PM
galawgaw dens la ko nagpatama inom kay ako driver.. hambalan nga sing sabado palng i was so wasted..di na kas'rang atay ko pre!

dennis
May 31, 2005, 11:49 PM
RB, daw green na man t a pre?, Remember our supposedly "belt exercise" sa kilid riles?? Mylo n Leonard in d front knocking d hell out of their sparrring partner for a higher belt ,, kita ya sa likod w/ lufot n d rest ga utoy utoy kadlaw.. nabisto na abi ang MO.... :sneer:

May 31, 2005, 11:49 PM
what does lol mean????lola?????? forgive my ignorance.abi ko ni sang una sign sang "touchdown" lol
laughing out loud nga indi mo mabati-an gali

May 31, 2005, 11:54 PM
RB, daw green na man t a pre?, abi ko brown na! .. la kita gali kapasar sa kata ...puro stretching lang! umpisahan ta bala! :box :box

dennis
May 31, 2005, 11:56 PM
galawgaw dens la ko nagpatama inom kay ako driver.. hambalan nga sing sabado palng i was so wasted..di na kas'rang atay ko pre!

daw huloy na man to mata nyo pre sa pics?? :lol: BTW, nice pics n d HAIR? lain gid man kon w/n hands reach and instruments... :wink: Gina dala sa backpack.... :sneer: Nipis na ya buhok ko,,, juz hiding it w/ semi kalbocut.. :D

Tulog na ko pre... basahan ko pa anak ko.... (pero ang LT ara lang gyapon sa kilid :brows:)

jencena
Jun 01, 2005, 12:01 AM
annnie, tuhaw man da, we miss your posts... kag patawara na ina ang mga big boys for their occasional lapses in judgement... amo gid ra guro kon ga muro-mal-am taton ron...

yes rob, my home computer just died... sabad gani, maningad singad tani ko all the time with you guys...when i go online, seems like everyone's asleep (i know its nightime there).. wala man ga chat... havent done this chat thing before, basi ma-adik man ko... he he

gigi, i met gemma primero last week while i was browsing at nat bookstore... very very busy gid siya, she teaches, runs a clinic and serves as training officer of the ob dep of mission hospital... kids luke and cris are 9 and 4 years old na... dag-ko na. hubby jp runs the cpu swimming pool...

john c and cory, your posts never cease to put a smile on my face.. am happy that you are doing well... gina-imagine ko lang ang mga guya niyo.. tama si robby, this forum is a good opportunity to connect with friends who we might not come across again... would love to see you again though.

update on ric naciongayo, he's a surgeon based in antique, along with toto vilio clarito, who is an anesthesiologist.... and yes, len len who is antique's premier cardiologist... i met them all when i visited antique a couple of months back... basta, big time gid iya si lenlen...

cheers everyone! jan b, thanks for informing me about this site... marrel j, kumusta mommy mo? havent emailed each other for ages... hope she is ok

dennis
Jun 01, 2005, 12:27 AM
SPREAD d word pre...ultimate goal... online reunion sang tanan nga Batch 91....ang la computer....baklan compyuter.....ni RB... :thumb :sneer:

don't worry pareng Jess we're gonna set a chat date n time para ma maximize ang ma join... san o mo da indi busy... noon time sa inyo night d sa amon.. weekend preferably kay kamo da ya busy gid kuno..JB :twisted: . Pareng Dan suggested this already...

dennis
Jun 01, 2005, 12:33 AM
what does lol mean????lola?????? forgive my ignorance.abi ko ni sang una sign sang "touchdown" lol
laughing out loud nga indi mo mabati-an gali

duman ko pre perme ko ginabad mouth ni JC... :-k

tulog na gid koya.... nalamposan nako ulonan... g night..

rolour
Jun 01, 2005, 11:37 AM
Hey guys, if you want me to edit or delete the posts that made you uncomfortable the past couple of days :wink: , just say so... It's your call.

RG :mrgreen:

marcos bito-onon
Jun 01, 2005, 05:41 PM
hiI Everybody. Baw, grabe! laba labe na ba. Buru-aw mata ko sang pangita sang number ni Gigi! Daw kasadya sa inyo diri ba.
Dens, saw ur pix. Give by regards to Ricky & Pepsi

marcos bito-onon
Jun 01, 2005, 07:20 PM
Gi, where are you. Sige ko da tawag sa imo wala may gasabat. Nagpuli ka sa Philippines? Ubing

Hello classmates! Nagcheck ko sa chatroom several times wala tawo.

Bebong & Pinks: Daw kanami sang Palawan. Nice pics

Hi Rolour! Baw, nakita ko ang pics mo. Pareho gid kita nga duha to. Pirme lang ara sa kusina :smile2: Pero mas naguapo ka!

Dan, daw busy na gid kita. Ti, nagdamo na gid da admirers mo?

Hello Rob, mapa-planting hair na ko sa imo dugay-dugay :smile2:

Marrell, How are you my dearest friend? Mayo lang kay ara da kanday Nanay mo. Ka budlay gid magbantay sang bata, ah.

Cory & John C.: Enjoy gid ko basa. Daw ara lang kamo sa kilid ko :lol:

djereza
Jun 01, 2005, 07:59 PM
Hello Macoy and Ubing. Ubing, hambala si Nang Joyce nga mag-join man sa forum naton.
Macoy, do you have any information regarding the role of caffeine in spinal headache. I am making a presentation tomorrow on this.

marcos bito-onon
Jun 01, 2005, 08:11 PM
Dan c Ubing ni. Hambalon ko karon c Nening mag-abot sya. Ambot kon maka-browse d karon c Macoy. Ari ko d ya bal-an sa Guam subong.

Gigi
Jun 01, 2005, 08:22 PM
hi ubing, pasensya na kay naka-on pirme sa internet kay busy ako text sa sis ko, try mo lang liwat 564-1218.

law-ay diri tiempo subong gaulan-ulan, indi kita makalagaw, pero tawag tawag ka gid, ha?

hi to all.

Jun 01, 2005, 09:11 PM
hello everyone! :cool:
this forum is taking a breather....(( gapulupahuway ))

relax.. watch a movie... have some popcorn...and come back when ur ready :wink:

Hi MacoY!

cory
Jun 01, 2005, 09:18 PM
hi... welcome back ubeng and macoy... are you both in guam... its good to hear from your end.. ti makitaay kamo da ni gigi eh.. enjoy gid... ok... and dont forget to update us of your happenings..... hey wheres the rest of the pipol... john c... daw lie low ang beauty mo haw dear...kapoy magpatipatik... ara man da si steve...paging dens... ... jb... robby... where r u... bebong and pinky... whaaazzz up... busy gid sir... ay june na gali... opening na sang class... jess e... good to hear form you .. its been that long huh... remember the boracay escapades.... and to all.. kumusta na lang... miss your sinabad...halong...god bless

rolour
Jun 01, 2005, 09:43 PM
Pero mas naguapo ka!

Amo gid na' ang nami-an ko sa imo Bing mong kay gasugid ka pirmi sang matu-od :sneer: .

Guys and Gals,

I assume nag-intindihanay naman tanan, I deleted some of the posts that made all of us uncomfortable (sort of) the past few days. I will delete some more if requested. Please PM me if necessary... :wink: . I apologize in advance to those whose posts were affected.

Wala na ko ka-kita kay JB haw? :-k .

dennis
Jun 01, 2005, 11:33 PM
hello everyone! :cool:
this forum is taking a breather....(( gapulupahuway ))

relax.. watch a movie... have some popcorn...and come back when ur ready :wink:

Hi MacoY!

la ko katugda while at work....i tried to put a line sa isa ka comp. pati ang isa nadula an connection... :lol:

Boring na lang sa work kay.....

Madagascar pre kita nyo na??
Long line last weekend... may 5 bucks d nga starwars kag madagascar, galing may ulo sang tawo....pati storyahanay sang gatanaw bati-on...mayo pa ang sa PI.. :lol:

which remind me, last night in the news, they're putting up cameras in some corners here in LA, ala big brother...to deter criminal activities.... some in Downtown , malapit sa SANTEE.. (ask d people who have been in LA).. kuwedaw mo mag bakal sang bag(LV, gucci etc.)kag copies of movies sa downtown basi ma big brother... :lol: :lol:
sabagay puro manya orig aton.... :sneer:

HI UBing, hello nang Joyce. Makoy ti ma chat na kamo ni ni Ubing eh...sa forum lang para mati lang mi... :twisted:

JC, butwa na... JB...d n ka na???

mdjp
Jun 02, 2005, 01:47 AM
:smile2:
hello jess! mayo man nag-intra ka na di!! dugay na ta wala ka email each other!! thanks for inquiring-- my mother is getting better na. single cane na lang gamit ya, but her speech is slow but understandable na...keep on writing sa forum, ha?
ubing/macoy--enjoy your vacation!! tsakto ka gid, budlay motherhood this side of the world! :lol: gin pa baby sit ko na 23 months old ko kay active na gid masyado! hindi na kaya ni Nanay ko!
hey-- ari kita di na tatlo, si mae jarencio na lang kulang sa grupo ta sa JI,no? last i heard, she's in davao..any news?? siya and rock nag start vital signs, right?? :o :D
bebong/pinky- i hello na lang ko da sa kanday pinpin/jink!!
and to everyone, keep on writing!!
annie- where are you na? havent called you up lately!!

John Cano
Jun 02, 2005, 07:24 AM
hey, hi to all, Jess, Macoy, Ubing and the regulars !!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up pipols, I will be out of town starting tomorrow for a business trip in Cay Biscayne Florida. If u need me for emrgency call The Ritz Carlton and they will forward ur call to my suite. Tsika !! for real , really, dont worry its on corporate's card. So dont worry , be back on Sunday and maybe u can read more postings from me. Did I sound so ......., but I was thinking u wanna know my routine here. I will be meeting Scientists there and Corporate Owners.

Hey regards to Nang Jocye !!!

Macoy its not good to be alone there without Ubing next to u !!!

Laters guys !!! call my cell if u like to talk I am not bringing my laptop, its heavy.

Jun 02, 2005, 07:29 AM
la ko katugda while at work....i tried to put a line sa isa ka comp. pati ang isa nadula an connection...
Illegal mag patik-patik sa work.. j/k..la ko ya tiempo once i start doin surgery..la gani ko time mag lunch.. migraines ko dayon
I'm planning to watch Madagascar this weekend w/ the family.
Ey everyone! gud AM, PM & gudnyt!
Hi MaReLL! gud may babysitter ka na!
Macoy, Ubing san-o kamo kadto di ??
La na iban haw? :-k Dens roll call gani!...pati sikyu turog pa :sneer:

Jun 02, 2005, 07:34 AM
If u need me for emrgency call The Ritz Carlton and they will forward ur call to my suite. Tsika !! for real , really, dont worry its on corporate's card. So dont worry
ara ka na john! big time ang gagok..emergency call pa ang tsika :brows:
ey have a safe trip!.. regards sa mga scientists :sneer:

dennis
Jun 02, 2005, 07:57 AM
Listen up pipols, I will be out of town .

Happy trip...JC...Enjoy watching d byutipol people of Fl...Pics na ,ang amon... :lol: :lol: makapatik patik ka man na to... ask yuor butler... :wink: kon may time pa.......

Illegal mag patik-patik sa work.. j/k..la ko ya tiempo once i start doin surgery..la gani ko time mag lunch.. migraines ko dayon

pa hook up ka TPN pre.... :sneer: Tulog ko early gab i... daw kaluya abi...

mOrning sa tanan!!!

JB bugtaw ka pa?? nag maniningad ka na lang...
Ikaw bala ang nagsugod ni...

got to go... traffic na naman sa I-5... c ya...

John Cano
Jun 02, 2005, 09:06 AM
Thnx guys, I might be here tonite tho to patik more

rolour
Jun 02, 2005, 12:19 PM
Maximize your chat experience. Read the Chat Tutorial (http://www.wvsumedaa.com/chat/chat/tutorial_popup.php3?L=english&Ver=L). Also accessible on top of the log-in box.

John Cano
Jun 02, 2005, 06:45 PM
do I have to open the room all the time???

Cory sulod na!!!!!!!

Guys!!!!! ang mga taga PI diin na ????????

helooooooooooooooooooo

dennis
Jun 02, 2005, 10:57 PM
do I have to open the room all the time???

Cory sulod na!!!!!!!

Guys!!!!! ang mga taga PI diin na ????????

helooooooooooooooooooo

omigosh!!!!
whats apening??? NAG UNGOT sa page 54???. two days alredi page 54 pa gyapon??unbelibabol.... :cry:

naubosan topic? or nadula an gana?? d latter indi lang tani...
kon busy maintiendihan.... kon sung god?? ma lin t....n :sneer: :sneer:

Pulis ko da an....

Jun 02, 2005, 11:31 PM
I'll say,... :-k a lil bit of both maybe.
For me.. m kinda stressed out from work..sometimes you can't beat the system. I'm glad i have xtra activities (running, biking etc) o ano nman sulod ulo mo dens?? zip it this time..damo ga basa. :sneer:
and ofcorz the kids.. they're always part of my anti-stress program!

I'm flying to St. Louis, MO again next week for 3 days.. saw the weather n its all rain :evil: ..bukot naman ko sa kwarto ko!..oh well i can always hit the gym.

grabe gid man pulis...ga pamantay.. bi ko sikyu kalng?? saka na ranko mo?

sarah db
Jun 02, 2005, 11:34 PM
Hi guys,
had a chance to dine out and dance the night away with ronald f, marlo rendon, tania treyes d, laarni n rommel, banlaoi last PMA. Ronald is representative of Zamboanga del Sur while marlo represents Sultan Kudarat if i'm not mistaken. it was a night of reminiscing the med days and lots of fun and updates. how i wish we can also have a batch reunion? what do you think guys? God bless everybody and have a great life.

dennis
Jun 02, 2005, 11:48 PM
xtra activities (running, biking etc) o ano nman sulod ulo mo dens?? zip it this time..damo ga basa. :sneer:
.. bi ko sikyu kalng?? saka na ranko mo?

La ah :twisted: :twisted:

June gloom na abi.... t ano dayon ka d nxt wk?

gin promote ko na lang lawas ko...

Hi SArah!!! musta lang da sa inyo. saw some of d pics nga gin post ni
RF.. :thumb waiting for more. ..on line reunion lang ta anay.
di in na da ang mga taga negros?... Daw ikaw pa lang ka post... puro na gid abi masako sa practice..

Gigi
Jun 03, 2005, 01:28 AM
hi all,

nagtawag na diri si ubing galing la-in tiempo, la pa kami kita-ay. ubing man gihapon, naga hiri-hi. sadya amon istoryahanay sa tlepon.
told her to log-in and give us some psychotherapy pero indi niya kuno syle.

hulat lang kamo kay kuhaan ko siya pics...

have a great day!

Jun 03, 2005, 05:27 PM
t ano dayon ka d nxt wk?
Daw indi gid pre!.. sako si lourdes..daw wala gid ka kuha bakasyon.. useless kun indi siya mag upod kay wala bantay sing bata mag lakwatsa ta na duwa :sneer:

ubing man gihapon, naga hiri-hi. sadya amon istoryahanay sa tlepon. told her to log-in and give us some psychotherapy pero indi niya kuno style. ano FA! hiri-hi.. la may ma mati sa therapy kay puro harak-hak :sneer:
HI Sarah! musta lang da sa taga Negros!

dennis
Jun 03, 2005, 09:10 PM
prrrrttttt!!!!prrrttt!!!!prrrttt!!!prrrrtttttt!!!! ppprrrrt!!!!....

prrrttt!!!prrrttt!!!prrrttt!!!!

prrttttt!!!gulp....

akhhhh!!!!akhhhhhhh.....

natulon ko na lang pito ko sang pamito, la gid may nagpundo....resign na ko...ma barangay tanod na lang ko....

cory
Jun 03, 2005, 09:51 PM
ha..ha.. :sneer: you make me laugh me dens... ... pang oscar ka talaga...i didnt see that side of you during med days...its entertaining...keep it up dens.. youre one of the reasons why this thread is still a blockbuster...agree webmaster.... :thumb imiss a lot of our coforumates... i hope they can have some inputs... .. john is in florida... and you really know if hes not around... moi... not so much to do... just browsing our site qhrly... or q 15 min... or worse q 5min..(remember our ICU monitoring) that desperate no... :mrgreen: jsut like you dens... kumusta na lang dira sa mga gwapo kag gwapa ta nga mga classmate...(you know who you are)kidding :wink: at this stage of our life... wala na sang law-ay.. right...so halong nalang kamo... enjoy your weekend.. and dont forget to go to mass... (impt reminder)........ hope to hear from you all... ...god bless

cory
Jun 03, 2005, 09:59 PM
hi... its me again... just like dennis.. i cant get away from this... i visited the chat room and i saw some of you there... huh...bebong... jess... marell and damo pa ... nagasalisihay pirmi... nagatika lang kamo... anyway try your luck next ime...till then... my dears.. god bless

Jun 03, 2005, 10:20 PM
resign na ko...ma barangay tanod na lang ko....
Di lang anay dens! ..may nubo pa sa barangay tanod! :sneer:
Ey CORY! wazzzzuuupp!:wink:

Jun 04, 2005, 09:45 AM
=; Stop!..... in the name of love
Before you break my heart... :side:

Papa ronron tugda na....n mor pics pls.
bugtaw na dens!

gotta go may ubra pa takon...

cory
Jun 04, 2005, 10:07 AM
amo gid... robby... LOVE makes the world go round... so share it ... flaunt..it... if you dont have it.... look for it... here in this forum...coz we got sooooo much... to give.... :thumb ... :sneer: wake up ...my dears... start your day with this site.. :D . hope youll make tugda... i miss you...guys. :sad: ..take care... and ill see you here... luv you all... god bless

mdjp
Jun 04, 2005, 10:44 AM
:sad: whats up people? i miss the fun here!
aside from barney and sesami st, my life is not that much! once in a while, hgtv or food network, but that's what i watch most of the time, aside from patikpatik--

so pls keep up the forum going !!! amo lang ni reminder ko sang previous life ko!!he.he.
life with my kids now is a different kind, -->na miss ko lang medlife!

continue,pls! dens, indi mag resign,ha! :lol:

Jun 04, 2005, 11:28 AM
Dennis is in the OR right now.. surgeons are having a hard time finding the whistle he swallowed the other day! :sneer:

So hopefully he'll recover ASAP... I told him to use a "flute" only pero indi gid mamati! :lol:

aside from barney and sesami st, my life is not that much! once in a while, hgtv or food network, but that's what i watch most of the timethe purple dinosaur..but i still like sesami st.,...teletubies i hate! agi ang purple one :sneer:

shhh...ga patik patik ko sa work ko..hehe

mdjp
Jun 04, 2005, 08:26 PM
:sneer: ya right,rob! agi gid guro si barney! but-oh, how my son loves him! ang 5 years old ko ya, avatar and animal planet. wala gid ko lusot,a.mayo ka, tapos na...

:oops: and when they bike outside, dali man kapuyon nanay nila.gurang na bi mo!

Jun 04, 2005, 08:39 PM
Indi si Barney Ma ah! ..the purple teletubby! mo na ang rumor nga agi kuno! :sneer:
Wala sikyu kag pulis subong!..maski tanod wala!
front desk nalang --- ako! :sneer:
ma-resign man ko.. in 10 years :lol:

dennis
Jun 04, 2005, 09:58 PM
.may nubo pa sa barangay tanod! :sneer:

TAMBAY..... :sneer:

Jun 05, 2005, 06:31 PM
Hello batch'91

It took some time for me scrolling 56 pages of humor n rumor…I miss the fun and laughter of this forum..
berchuk is still a mystery ...
for those who promised to post…maski one post, one word lang u know…

Tugda na mga pinalangga….. grabe nga pilitay ba ..ga luhod na gani ko ..hehe..
I gez everyone is busy......

Carrie Underwood is pretty :wink:

Miss You Guys!

dennis
Jun 05, 2005, 06:54 PM
Hello batch'91

It took some time for me scrolling 56 pages of humor n rumor…I miss the fun and laughter of this forum..

one day were gonna print this into a hard copy... donate it to the library...put it in the shelf together with the snells and grays.... make it one of the reference materials.... :sneer: :sneer: batch ta daan ang mga profs...

naga separation anxiety na naman ko.....

2 days nga daw mahina ang patik patik....

one of those days nga daw la gana siguro...

maybe where into our down cycle....

HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!! ANYBODY OUT THERE???

Gigi
Jun 05, 2005, 07:58 PM
ari pa di ang taga-guam ah, busy gid galing kay nagmasakit ang mga anak ko, ti budlay eh.

ya, i miss reading the petty witi-witi conversations between the 3 stooges namely JB, robby and dennis...you three were the ones keeping this thing going, plsssssssssssss, JB, come out from wherever you are, didn't i tell you , you were the usisero numero uno? see, i even speak spanish.

ubing basi gabasa ka diri, sori sakit mga bata, called your no but nobody's answering, will try again later.

dennis
Jun 05, 2005, 08:16 PM
ari pa di ang taga-guam ahya, i miss reading the petty witi-witi conversations between the 3 stooges ubing basi gabasa ka diri, .

HI GI!!! mo gid na, kon aton na gani bata, we don't know what to do.. Sabagay, patik patik away lang naman ang mga espesyalist.. :smile2:

Si JB, ambot kon na ano...natam an gid guro...
Pre kon naga sid ing ka...imni lang damo tubig....dehydrated ka lang...

start IV...
1000 cc bolus...
gin imnan mo gid b...

cory
Jun 05, 2005, 09:37 PM
hi.. .. im happy that were still here(some of us)... and were still keeping our thread.. the longest.. so far... i just miss the frequent loggers(im not sure if this is right) hopefully they will join in... theres a bad news though.. :sad: i just talked to john c... and found out that his dad in the philippines passed away last saturday(JUne 4)... hes ok...hell be going home in a few days... so you guys if you have a chance you can catch up with him... he said hell excuse himself for awhile... coz hes in mourning... so in everybodys behalf i extended my deepest symphaty to him and his family...im happy to know that dennis is still much around... thank you for not leaving us... and to all esp to robby gigi who keeps this entertainment ...going... salamat...(naku drama epek)... hidlaw gid god bless

djereza
Jun 05, 2005, 11:14 PM
Cory, I am still around. I am just too busy with hospital work. I am even on-call right now. Anyways, my condolence to you John C. My regards to everybody.
Dens, sorry indi ako makakadto sa Burbank. Busy gid ka-ayo.

Jun 06, 2005, 01:06 AM
:sad: John, i'm so sorry for your loss...

My deepest sympathy...

take it easy my friend :sad:

Gigi
Jun 06, 2005, 05:56 AM
sorry to hear about your dad, john.

ti amo gid na, that's life...just remember Christ did not endure pain to save us from pain but to teach us how to endure it ourselves and to give us everlasting life.

dennis
Jun 06, 2005, 07:03 AM
our thoughts and prayers....JC

rolour
Jun 06, 2005, 09:42 AM
John C.,

In behalf of the Forum community, our deepest sympathies to you and your family.

mdjp
Jun 06, 2005, 10:04 AM
john c, my condolence...
have a safe trip back home.
do keep in touch..

to all my friends, am glad everyone's still here..
jan, diin ka na? you started this, right?
miss you all.

it's back to work again.

ronaldf
Jun 07, 2005, 12:07 AM
:sad: It sad to know nga ga hina na furom ta. Tapos na ang Drama. Lets continue the fun and laughter in this furom. Way na ako basahon :mrgreen:

:shock: Just informing the forum mates that I'm still here.

Jun 07, 2005, 07:59 AM
Drama man??
Ey DocF gud to know dat ur still d PaPa(razzi) :brows:
m hir sa St. Louis...
hve to go,,,,
hi everyone!!!!! :cool:

dennis
Jun 07, 2005, 08:10 AM
yo dan!!! aga ka pa gapanilagnilag?? :sneer: post duty?

ngape ta!!!

nice to hear from u RF... d n na sila MR? RS?

RB, sneeking out again? karon ma out of post ka na naman. How's d weather der in St L?

Keep the fire burning guys....

Gotta go...

Jun 07, 2005, 03:51 PM
RB, sneeking out again? karon ma out of post ka na naman. How's d weather der in St L?
Hehe.. i'm on break again!...init di pre,,humid pa..88F :???:
gotta gooooooooooooooo :sneer:

dennis
Jun 07, 2005, 09:39 PM
[quote="robby:b"]...init di pre,,humid pa..88F :???:
quote]

here foggy n d morninng hot in pm...

that's where d arch s ,right?

open mo d bala branch,, so you can do my.... in d garage...buy one get one follicle free... :sneer:

JB.........MIA......or POW....sang escalator... :brows: :brows:

Bbong...taposa na lesson plan mo...tell ur students kita ay mo na lang diri... :lol: :lol:

Nagluya ang chat room kay la na ang mga chatters....hina binta ni site master Sir RG.. anay damo na ko natun an sa tutorial....

Jun 07, 2005, 09:47 PM
Keep the fire burning guys....
Oh yeah! :onfire There's no stopping us!...
ari ko di subong sa Radisson lobby using their free access net.. boring sa kwarto! just checkin' on you guys..
ang tambay nag saka ang rangko naman :sneer:
musta sa tanan!!!
life will go on (in this forum) even with a few knots on a long thread! :wink:

dennis
Jun 07, 2005, 10:26 PM
boring sa kwarto! with a few knots :wink:

la room service haw?? :evil:

nuts guro.....

saw joselle at yahoo, told her to log in here...

djereza
Jun 07, 2005, 11:05 PM
This is our forum and it has to go on. Kamusta sa tanan.

Jun 07, 2005, 11:53 PM
that's where d arch s ,right?
Yup! kadto ko to bwas after work..it's 630 ft. high :shock:

wla room service pre! dunno wat u meant :sneer:
tulog na ko!

cory
Jun 08, 2005, 06:12 AM
maayo nga_____ sa tanan..... im still here browsing all the time.. checking whos who.. thank you robby, marell, dennis, dan , gigi who still keep this thread going..... going.....its summer time allright.... one day its spring... the next day is soooooooooo hot........... 90 degrees and very humid.... i hope this site will be as hot as the weather as before... paging all our usuals forumates... to log in... we miss you na gid... esp in PI.... we always love to hear from you guys.... :sad: ok... again kumusta na lang sa tanan.... hid law gid god bless

cory
Jun 08, 2005, 06:27 AM
pahabol... gali... i forgot to mention our RONRON... our reporter... :sneer: pls .. post more pics... ok baby.... ty..god bless

dennis
Jun 08, 2005, 08:26 AM
maayo nga_____ sa tanan..... . hid law gid god bless
like wise Cors....

KAPEHAN TIME!!!
...me watching news for traffic updates... LA trafffic, anyone? befor hitting d road.... t patikpatik at da same time..

HUMID? daw pinas ba...balhas tudo???
At least diri init lang n d humid...

Yup! kadto ko to bwas after work..it's 630 ft. high

wla room service pre! dunno wat u meant

food service..... :-k

This is our forum and it has to go on. Kamusta sa tanan.

amo....musta man da sa ila ah... :twisted: :twisted:

PI pipol.....hello!!!

si Maeenk la na kasulod liwat haw?

gotta go... freeway is starting to get heavy....

Jun 08, 2005, 12:28 PM
wahooo it's my break AGAIN :brows:
time to say hello to my forum comadres & compadres, chicas n chicos

food service..... :-k
damo service be mo...u can even drink all the liquor in the fridge..
but i can't stay in my room nga ga pabato lang :shock: ..i went out running yesterday n i was so dehydrated after 2 miles..was soo hot nag balik ako sa gym :oops:

ngape taaaaaaaaaa!
keep on rolling guys :thumb

PI people!!.. we're feeling the heat here too...tugda na kamo!
WE MISS YOU GUYS

Hi Cory..musta si John C?

berchuk are you still there?

Jun 08, 2005, 05:12 PM
aah :smile2: the convenience of free internet access..still keeping in touch with my pips..wyl m away! :cool: ..wla laptop be mo :cry:
just came back from the jefferson memorial park.. where the gigantic St. Louis Arch is located...took some pics too.. it was too hot to go around the park.. on our way back to the hotel it rained so hard...no fun driving.
well i'm goin back home 2morrow :smile2:

:shock: werz our sikyo.. lagi tulog!.. q30 na di pre basi lipat ka :shock:

dennis
Jun 08, 2005, 07:38 PM
.. it was too hot to go around the park.. on our way back to the hotel it rained so hard...
:shock: werz our sikyo.. lagi tulog!.. q30 na di pre basi lipat ka :shock:

bugtaw na ko... :sneer:

nah, brought my kid to ice skating...
balo kaman mag ice skating pre?
me d gid...
mga anak ta nalang mabawi...

tapos na tour of duty mo da?

base jumping from d arch......

ronaldf
Jun 08, 2005, 08:34 PM
:lol: HI Cory, for our weather report, it's also hooooot here. I'm trying to look for pics to be posted here, I was in Manila last week bringing my cam but did not found any Batch 91.

:cool: This is RonF reporting live at the southern part of Mindanao

dennis
Jun 08, 2005, 08:42 PM
: :cool: This is RonF reporting live at the southern part of Mindanao

kapusong RF.... :thumb

cory
Jun 08, 2005, 10:44 PM
roger ronf.....you seem to be all over.. :brows: .. just fitting for your current job as a reporter... just keep filling in.... the gaps.... thanx a bunch... dennis ice skating ???? are you sure????? well good for you you get to feel wintery with this weather.....welcome home again robby you must be tired you deserve a good nap and etc....john is hangin... good that he went home this year to see his dad and had quite a moment there with him... this is it for me now roger and out.... god bless

Jun 08, 2005, 11:02 PM
balo kaman mag ice skating pre?
kabalo gamay.. coz i use to do rollerblading (inline skates)..galing natumpilak ako going too fast.. budlay mag brake pre!

Ronron wazzup! datz a gud sideline!...PaPa :sneer:
Thanx 4 the info Cory.. :wink:

OK enough of the hot weather report.. daw mabatok na ako diri :onfire
gudnyt every1 ... may ubra pa ko buwasssss

wer back in business!!!... so far :thumb

dennis
Jun 09, 2005, 08:18 AM
wer back in business!!!... so far :thumb

slowly thy're trickling back in.... :thumb

dennis ice skating ????

nahhh... just bringing my daughter.... sobra naman ka tugnaw sa sulod.... ngape gyapon eh....

ma roll call na naman ako...

JB.......LOA
BEBONG....
PINKS.....
MAENG....
MAKOY....
UBING....
BEBS....
JESS...
SARAH..
ANN.....
JC.....on excused leave
RB.....present
DJ.....present
RF......present
CORY....present
MARELL..... present
GIGI..... present

Iban la pa ka enroll.....
HOY!!! June na ....
Puede pa late enrollment... :lol:

Jun 09, 2005, 10:50 AM
hehe :sneer: :sneer: roll call nman!

saka ranko ni dennis.. ga pamito naman!...tapos chief of clinics na dugay dugay maski nagapungko kag patik patik lang....muna ya! :thumb

ari pa ko St. Louis ... i have to fly tonite :wink:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

dennis
Jun 09, 2005, 12:39 PM
ari pa ko St. Louis ... i have to fly tonite :wink:

safe flight home pre....

la na si tay jb.. na overtake ko na....

tay.... :cry: n d kami pag baya-i. :cry: :cry:

Jun 09, 2005, 09:01 PM
open mo d bala branch,, so you can do my.... in d garage...buy one get one follicle free...
there's 1 in Bev Hills, in San Diego, San Fran, San jose, Seattle,Vegas too.. a follicular unit (2-3 hairs) is about 3 to 5 bucks :shock:

ari na ko sa balay!...kita naman ga sabtanay :-s
wla kaso.. dali nalang mag tugda si JB!..
i know it :brows: he's around.. somewhere

i'll post later... i'm watching the NBA finals!

dennis
Jun 09, 2005, 11:33 PM
a follicular unit (2-3 hairs) is about 3 to 5 bucks :shock:

i'm watching the NBA finals!

5 x 10000, thats a lot of dough for me... :D :D

84-69 spurs..... i won 10 bucks.... kulang pa ko 49990 :lol: :lol:

Jun 10, 2005, 12:20 AM
5 x 10000, thats a lot of dough for me...i won 10 bucks.... kulang pa ko 4999010 bucks is fine!..that's good enough for my lunch break.. what are friends for :wink:

welcome home again robby you must be tired you deserve a good nap and etc....john is hangin... good that he went home this year to see his dad and had quite a moment there with him.Yup, home sweet home.. gud to know that John C is Ok.. it's tough n i can relate to that.. :sad:

nyt nyt! classmates

John Cano
Jun 10, 2005, 07:27 AM
Guys, I am almost in disbelief here. As Cory just wrote, I am forever grateful that I came home and hugged my Dad and maybe showed him how much I care after all. I learned a great lesson " the Big Picture". All these we have right now is nothing without ur love ones. However, I really appreciate all your prayers and condolences for me and my family. So, I will be back to post in the near future. :cry:

I am going home the 17th of June to Iloilo. The Burial/Memerial Day will be on June 26,2005, thats a Sunday I think at noon. My home phone number in San Miguel is 515-1061 that I can be reached at.

dennis
Jun 10, 2005, 11:44 AM
". All these we have right now is nothing without ur love ones.

you hit it right on the mark JC...
Especially for us here away from home...
\
Have a safe trip my friend...

djereza
Jun 10, 2005, 05:49 PM
Hello to everybody. I survive another busy on-call duty. I agree with what John C said. I wish my family is here with me right now. Sometimes we make tough choices in our lives. I just hope that it will be worth it in the end.

Jun 11, 2005, 01:05 AM
I survive another busy on-call duty.Hey Dan, as long as you're getting paid on your on-call hours.. i salute you for working hard! :thumb

To John C,
We wish you strength in these difficult hours. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Have a safe trip John.. :bye .. we will be waiting for your next reply. Di-in gani ang San Miguel?

Regards to the PI batch’91 and friends who will be there on the 26th of June :wink:

dennis
Jun 11, 2005, 10:09 AM
. I wish my family is here with me right now.

dali na lang na.....

for d time being may sister ka man da..... :sneer: :sneer:

ma BBQ mi d tmrow...advance fathers day celeb. puli na c Peps nxt sunday... same pipol coming....maybe this time ondo na mi pagindyanon ni Rock B...

NGAPE ta...

back to schoool na gli sa PI... sako sugat dul ong ang mga parents.. homework, etc.. mo na guro la na gapatik patik ang mga iloy kag amay :lol:

we will be waiting for your next reply. Di-in gani ang San Miguel?

ALEOSAN pre... ano abi San Miguel Beer lang bal an mo... :sneer:
JC damo na man na scoop pag balik....

JB
Jun 11, 2005, 02:17 PM
hey.. hey.. hey yo! i'm back.. wassup? wassup? ayawan man ko basa ba (kuno) kag maka-tugda
http://www.avataravenue.com/account/vitruvius/charing.gif

well, first things first.. my deep sympathy with JC's loss with his father.. somethimes we even grieve for people we don't even know, how much more if they'r the one closest to u and has been a big part of ur life

i was kinda preoccupied with the back to school blues.. siempre enrolment, school supplies & uniforms, chika-chika with other single parents :sneer: and i also have a project going on.. well, it's not related to my work but an essential aspect as an individual in the community
http://www.avataravenue.com/account/vitruvius/hippie.gif

so, what's cookin guys? hope u'r doing great.. life is beautiful with all it's ups & downs, but hey.. we'l get by.. we just gotta move on.. we'v gotta move it, move it.. the way we move it, move it
http://www.avataravenue.com/account/vitruvius/super_s.gif

maricel reyes is in town.. invited dinner last night but i wasn't able to make it

and oh.. by the way.. MY country is now commemorating its 107th year of independence from meddling and manipulative nations that once dominated my motherland. This marks our people's declaration and exercise of their right to self-determination, liberty and independence.. amo gani temprano pa ko nagbugtaw kay mabutang ko flaglet sa trisikad ko

http://www.avataravenue.com/account/vitruvius/hlvb.gif

Jun 11, 2005, 03:27 PM
Hehe.. I know you'd be back my friend :brows:

Nice to see the Flags on a well celebrated Independence day. I'm still proud to be a Pinoy! =D> =D> =D>

Project huh? ano naman na? :sneer: .. gud keep urself BZ ..stay out of trouble!

Well.. I'm just glad you're back.. and we understand the school responsibilities... medyo baliktad ta diri.. the school here just ended this week.

WELCOME BACK JB!! ..

cory
Jun 11, 2005, 03:37 PM
helllooooo.... am i so happy to hear form the iniator of this thread.....welcome back jb.... abi ko anay bayaan mo na kami.... kay gali busy ka for being a good father...( kuno) .... and a good... hmmmm... :sneer: it didnt occur to me that you do such stuff... you know buying school supplies and all... i cant imagine you doing that... but you gotta do what you gotta do... or ginastir mo lang kami...hopefully you ll see john there... para may dal-on sya nga mainit nga tsims... hey its fathers day next sunday... for all the fathers(robby, dennis,jb dan, jess,ronron,bebong,berchuk(aka dennist), rolour, who else and all the husbands.. have a happy one ...ok... you deserve it .... :thumb so halong kamo pirmi... ok... god bless

cory
Jun 11, 2005, 03:43 PM
i forgot to greet gali happy independence day everybody... as robby said... my heart and soul is still filipino...(naks drama)... :smile2: patuwadon kag baliskadon pinoy man gihapon... diva mga nene....so enjoy your day guys... miss you god bless

Jun 11, 2005, 04:02 PM
as robby said... my heart and soul is still filipino...(naks drama)...:smile2: patuwadon kag baliskadon pinoy man gihapon... diva mga nene.... HAHA! :laugh2: indi pako citizen diri hehe.. ur funny cory.. patuwadon :sneer:

Dugay paman Father's day ah!... pero ma greet na ko kay basi malipat ko.. kag mag sungod mga ERPATS!

So Happy Father's Day sa mga Tatay nga nag nanay, kag sa mga Tatay nga nanay sang una! :sneer:

bebong/pinky
Jun 11, 2005, 07:09 PM
:lol: hi to everyone...... i'm back.... happy independence day to all of us, to every filipino anywhere in the world...... independence day for us here in PI is doubly meaningful....... especially at this time when GMA and the PI is faced with issues that will set the pace of how we are going to survive as a country in the future.....yaiksss!!!! medyo nationalistic ko anay....anyway, kumusta kamo diri sa forum?.... gabrowse lang ko di once in a while the past few weeks because i've been busy in school, meetings and all..... school's about to open in 2 days..... modules have to be finished.... with the new curriculum, we barely get to have time for ourselves..... good thing, pinky and i had the most wonderful rest and vacation in palawan 2 weeks ago..... 3 days after we went home, a twin engine cargo plane crashed just before it took off from palawan and i had fever after 3 days.... glad it was not malaria, he he he......
:D i would like to personally thank the people who persevered to keep this thread going despite our absence, JB, and the others too..... to pre dens, robby, cory, john, gigi, toto dan, jess salamat gid nga madamo.... kay berchuk nga kun kaisa i know naga irritability and arrhythmia because of the caffeine, thank you man..... though you're just a figment of the imagination, your existence is highly appreciated..... ngape ta!!..... :lol:
:sad: JC, condolence gid.... we will pray for the eternal repose of your dad.... JB and i were planning to visit your place tani last night, but i've read you will be home by the 17th pa... will see u by then....
:smile2: we had dinner with macel reyes 2 nights ago before she left for NC... it was just macel, pinky, dennis andigan and myself... ang iban nusy gyapon.... but we had a wonderful night of reminiscin'....told her to visit the website the moment she arrives there...... saw ester lagon, vivian solis in bacolod the other night for a conference.... forgot to bring my cam.... wasn't able to get a picture of them.... maybe i should undergo paparazzi training under ronf...... this is all for now.... will log in more often.... JB where ka na?..... kudus to all filipinos on this significant occasion......bebong

JB
Jun 11, 2005, 09:16 PM
i think the credit goes to who's keeping this thread active.. and it's u guys :thumb

bongski, saw macoy at SM last nyt and suggested we go on convoy to JC's

serafin is back in PI but i haven't heard from him.. dunno kun nadayon c maing this month sa US

dennis
Jun 12, 2005, 02:32 AM
hey.. hey.. hey yo! i'm back.. i was kinda preoccupied with the back to school blues.. siempre enrolment, school supplies & uniforms, chika-chika with other single parents :sneer: and i also have a project going on..
and oh.. by the way.. MY country is now commemorating its 107th year of independence
temprano pa ko nagbugtaw kay mabutang ko flaglet sa trisikad ko

JB.....you're back!!!!! mayo lang nagbalik si tatay...timing gid balik mo ba....

ano nga project pre? :sneer: para sa kaayuhan sang neighborhood?AT ka pa gyapon?? Sakopa lang mi da...

siling ko gid daw busy sa mga anak... puro kamagulangan... :lol: :lol:

welcome back mi amigo....bag o naman nga materiales ang ma PaMatian ta..... :thumb

happy Independence Day to all too..... daw magamu gamu na naman dira.....gabay nga may kalinungan kag kauswagan man ang aton banwang pinalangga...

flag sang lispu??? ang wala flag i pullover....tapos baligya an.... still happening pre???

we had dinner with macel reyes 2 nights

got ur txt message d ff morning na...what happened to d rest??? sabagay busy pipol...

until tmrow...tulog na ko....sa kapehan nalang buas....

cory
Jun 12, 2005, 06:55 AM
hi there... are we getting hot... or what.. evrybodys back.... nice to hear from you too bebongski...its irony that you guys did it at the same time... anyway as long as youre back... thats what matters... busy ka gid professor V. ... siguro ginakilig ang mga students mo... ayyyy si prof gwapo..... ( i would).... :sneer: hey you guys... i told john about your plan
and he is so happy that youll be there... but one favor hes asking can you come June 21 or later... coz hell be arriving June 19...hisa gani ako kay makitaay kamo... id love to go home too... but.... :sad: maybe someday well plan something BIG... for our batch.... well..this it for now... signing out.... again im so haaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppyyyyyyyyyy... :mrgreen: that were back to usual........ the show must go on (showbiz ang dating)miss you god bless

bebong/pinky
Jun 12, 2005, 07:35 AM
:sneer: see, i told you i'm going to visite the site more often.... that means twice or thrice a day..... once in a while i check the chat room, but has been successful only once.... got the chance to talk to berchuk.... ay pre dennis gali.... he he...... cory, do tell JC wish granted.... will go to their place on the 21st..... kon indi busy ang iban.....where's annie....i miss her inputs.....ann, sulod na liwat.....hulaton ko asap.....ha ha ha.....whatever happened to jess?......marell, abi pagtugda.....anay nakabalik na kami ni JB kamo naman nadula....ditto gigi.....ako naman ma roll coll......ngape ta!

dennis
Jun 12, 2005, 10:52 AM
:sneer: see, i told you i'm going to visite the site more often.... that means twice or thrice a day
ngape ta!

YO! YO! YO!
daz what im sayin.....bag o na guro fone mo ay... pareho kay JB... email anywhere.... :thumb

MORNING every one or whatever ur time zone is...ngape ngape ta....slept late last night...recital abi sang anak ko...amo nga late ang tugda ko...

nice to hear from you too bebongski...its irony that you guys did it at the same time

ginplano na nila Cors... :smile2: :smile2: Prof V... amo gani damo enrollment... :thumb .

check back later guys... hopefully ari d sila MJ n RB... ma kitaay mi d w/ Ricky n Peps...Makilaw pa ko...

Jun 12, 2005, 11:51 AM
WE'RE BAAACK! :brows:

i would like to personally thank the people who persevered to keep this thread going despite our absence, JB, and the others too..... to pre dens, robby, cory, john, gigi, toto dan, jess salamat gid nga madamo.

i think the credit goes to who's keeping this thread active.. and it's u guys :thumb
We appreciate the nice gesture from you guys.. very professional :wink:
Welcome back bebong n pinky! .. i knew it anyway from my sources :brows: .. my tip na ko halin sa iban (mga spirituals) :sneer:
I'm just glad you did what you have to do.. that is..being a Doc and a Dad! Ma-ayo pa kmo.. you'll get a chance to meet our very distinguished person in this forum, Dr. John C..send kmo pics..k

Dens are you happy?..are you happy? are you happy?..are you happy? are you happy? are you happy? are you happy?..ooops stuck up pre!
NGAPEEEE TAAAA! :scrm: ...hambalan ta ka balik sila .. lipat kna?

Again welcome my colleagues!..
i sympathize with the situation sa PI tho.. the political chaos as usual.. :sad:

Hello everyone! :cool:

bebo s
Jun 12, 2005, 12:10 PM
am back!!!!
condolence gd John. see you when your here

cory
Jun 12, 2005, 01:04 PM
maink.... youre back from... where again..??... amo gid ina ang mga busy nga practice no more time for this....? :brows: thank you for dropping by... miss you tho... san-o ka na dear mag pahigot... no plan yet... take your time then... youll be bantog as most available bachelor in the west...pagagawan ka dear... say.. :wink: . welcome ... again... hey now that theyre here.... what happens to the usual loggers(gigi, marell, ronron) looking forward to hear from you all.... halong... ebribadi...god bless

Jun 12, 2005, 02:47 PM
BEBO where have u been my swishart! :sneer:

di-in ka nman lab-ot? TIMBUKTU? or somewhere in EGYPT?
Good to know u guys are keeping in touch.
I'm glad you patched in again.. :thumb

JB my Mom told me na ara na da si Lufie.. but she said he's always busy! :neutral:
We'll get him a P910i .. kay ga kala pug-is na ang numero sang cellfone nya :sneer:

NEXT........... sugpon na kamo! :eyecrazy:

Gigi
Jun 12, 2005, 05:56 PM
i'm sooooooooooo tired.............budlay wala bana............... :gun

JB
Jun 12, 2005, 06:59 PM
i'm sooooooooooo tired.............budlay wala bana............... :gun
ahay.. don't worry 'gi everything's gonna be fine.. being a mom is already a noble task if u come to think of it :wink:

busy ka gid professor V. ... siguro ginakilig ang mga students mo...
c bongski pa! mayo lang waay na ko UH tani busy pa gid ko :brows:

maink.... san-o ka na dear mag pahigot...
didn't u know c maink ang gapang-higot? may putik pa sya! :sneer: saw him one time with a chick in his car.. deny pa nya!

http://www.avataravenue.com/account/vitruvius/charing.gif

bonkyvill@yahoo.com
Jun 12, 2005, 10:15 PM
:sneer: hay salamat, nabanhaw si maink!
:mrgreen: cory, the students are not excited to see me..... on te contrary, they dread my presence...... i'm noted for my difficult exams.... he he he..... i resolve to give easier exams this year though...
:sad: still waiting for annie's response..... anne jonathan will visit clinic today..... just received a text....
:thumb ngape ta..... starbucks.....pre dennis katalented gid sang mga anak mo.... maayo lang kay mare mimi nagsunod....

dennis
Jun 12, 2005, 10:46 PM
hello there!!! we're here sans Marell.... had an appointment w/ her realtor.... RB as usual.... present PEPS, RICKY, BONG BONG N BNG BNG.... goin to post d pics later...

YO maeenk!!! when ka na ma kadto diri????

pre bongsky atab ta na lang bawi sa akon :lol:

we're really back n bsness...

me mucho happy :D :D

jencena
Jun 13, 2005, 01:12 AM
hello everyone! kumusta lang dira sa inyo tanan...

my condolences John C.. hope to see you here when you come back...

sorry Maricel, wasnt able to see you prior to your trip back...

ronaldf
Jun 13, 2005, 06:34 AM
=D> Yo! were back. Just logging in to inform the security that I'm still present.

:sneer: To the people from PI welcome back especially to BEBO who is making millions here in PI

:shock: JB thanks for the updates and continue to update me. HE He he!

Okins everybody lets increase the number of the pages of this forum. Please get pics of the group in San Miguel (kun diin na) para ma update kami especially to John C.

JB
Jun 13, 2005, 06:54 AM
it's good to keep up with u guys.. kun madula ko may ginasaku-an naman ko na (other than work) when both of my hands are busy :sneer:

milyonaryo na gid man cguro c maink :-k dapat ma-obra sang tv series na: "who wants to marry my classmate maing"

by the way, talked with mayor james and he's tagging along to JC's :thumb

Jun 13, 2005, 08:52 AM
:D Hi pipols!...oh yeah wer cookin'..ey jess wazzup! ikaw nman mag paparazzi sa San mig :sneer: basi ndi ka abot si Ron.. R U??... JB with busy hands hekhek datz gud ... mapuslan ka sing banwa :brows: ... maink ..a millionaire?.. i believe so...basi ato to sa hawaii ang manggad!... and that game show will be great.. ma intra akooo!!! :brows:

have to go to work classmates.. don't wake up the security :-$ .. ay saka nagali ranko dennis.. Chief of Clinics na! =D>

mdjp
Jun 13, 2005, 09:31 AM
gud morning to all!!
dens, damo na gid ko raincheck sa imo.. yesterday was a major decision sa pangabuhi, ti naghulat ko sa realtor/loan officer. hopefully madayon man. (miss ko man si pepsi, ari na man di sya next year, a) i know you understand! :oops: ari lang ko di. tawag tawag lang ko.

to all, keep this forum alive.
cory, lain ka gid ya mare sa choice of words! gayuhum gid ko basa!!
jb, baw, miss ko man tugda mo, a. so with maing and ron f.
:thumb

vivi23
Jun 13, 2005, 11:12 AM
it's good to keep up with u guys.. kun madula ko may ginasaku-an naman ko na (other than work) when both of my hands are busy :sneer:

milyonaryo na gid man cguro c maink :-k dapat ma-obra sang tv series na: "who wants to marry my classmate maing"

by the way, talked with mayor james and he's tagging along to JC's :thumb

hello pipol..... :D vivian ni, a. kamusta kamo? gin inform ako ni jess sang istoryahanay di. pwede ka intra? :wink:

Gigi
Jun 13, 2005, 03:19 PM
guuuuuud mooooorning, gud morning, gud morning, gud morning................

thanks jb, needed that :thumb

hi vivian! welcome! wazzup?warning:addicting.

Jun 13, 2005, 03:38 PM
hello pipol..... vivian ni, a. kamusta kamo? gin inform ako ni jess sang istoryahanay di. pwede ka intra?
OBcorz!.. kasulat ka na! ... Great to have you! WELCOME gid!!!!!!! .....

warning:addicting. :sneer: true dat!..ngape to anay...
sagi pangalisod.. you have kids Gi,.. n datz a beautiful thing!.. :wink:

JB nag BBQ kaman sa independence day?

JB
Jun 13, 2005, 06:50 PM
hey vivian! welcum gurl =D> grabe una mo nga post tungang gab-i ba.. keep coming and share with us ur thoughts :smile2:

budlay mag preparar RB.. order na lang in a joint with booze.. mawili ka pa sa gasabay sabay :brows: who knows.. u'l meet new friends :sneer:

Jun 13, 2005, 07:23 PM
Ahya-yay! :whoa Mike Jack not guilty on all ten counts!!!

JB Lets go to Neverland ranch... he's harmless :brows: :brows:

JB
Jun 13, 2005, 07:32 PM
well, he obviously defied his own race..

RB, he prefers youngcorns.. makid-ol na 'ta 'ya :sneer:

Jun 13, 2005, 07:43 PM
RB, he prefers youngcorns.. makid-ol na 'ta 'ya :sneer:Indi paman ah! dali nalang! :sneer: ... wala paman ko hip fracture pre ah..hulog ko bike oks lang!

Nga-a si Martha ya wala kaluwas? :-k :-k

JB, RonF .. kadto kmo kay John C?

Di-in na si Dens man... tabok naman?.. tugda

dennis
Jun 13, 2005, 08:04 PM
INA YA!!!!

just hours nga indi ka sid ing, lawig na balasahon ko ba...

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! VIVIAN...... WAZZZ UPPPP?
biskan tungang gab i basta gatugda.. :thumb

good job Pareng Jess.... keep them coming...

RB, he prefers youngcorns.. makid-ol na 'ta 'ya[

lag ga on tudo eh... :lol: libre na la kuno ang neverland.... adults gets in free.. accompanied by a minor :mrgreen:

Pre sa Alta ka pa gyapon???

Ari na ko RB.... live ka na man no???Pagsulod ko la ka pa katugda...

dens, damo na gid ko raincheck sa imo

no probs ah.. ari man lang ko di....Peps kuno will be here next year...
bakal dayon ah... wise investment....

Yo! were back. Just logging in to inform the security that I'm still present

you better be... tud lo e gani sila Nald... crash course in Pparzi.. :cool:

dennis
Jun 13, 2005, 08:08 PM
P.S.... ckeck out my album for limited edition pics.... :brows: :brows:

Jun 13, 2005, 08:33 PM
GrabeH pre! NBA finals... Eagles...Corona...Majhong ... n a nice weather.. wat more can u ask...and folks! check out the "circular motion" bench nga gin ubra ni berchuk ..ay ..ni Dennis gali... :brows: sa albums..
may talent ang bata :thumb ...sekyu na panday pa!

Pre sa Alta ka pa gyapon??? Alta balutan! :sneer:

dennis
Jun 13, 2005, 08:40 PM
GrabeH pre! NBA finals... Eagles...Corona...Majhong ... n a nice weather.. wat more can u ask...and folks! check out the "circular motion" bench nga gin ubra ni berchuk ..ay ..ni Dennis gali... :brows: sa albums..
may talent ang bata :thumb ...sekyu na panday pa!

kita mo pa ang basket ball ba... see that bike carrier.... second life ya, tulongtungan tv.. :lol:

Any remodelling job offer out there.... free security pa.. :wink:

Berchuk man... :-k

Guapo pa gid project ni JB eh.. gin check mo pre???

cory
Jun 13, 2005, 09:07 PM
helloooo.... everyone....damo naman balasahon ba... gikan sa libro ni...atceheche...its really nice to know that you guys are really back.... indi na kita ni makasal-ot.... pero ok...lang .. coz i enjoy reading .... gigi :sneer: balik na ang 3 stoogees.... :mrgreen: before we know it... we gonna hit 1000 in few days... this is really the longest thread diva rolour.... :thumb hey dens...cute ang imo nga little ballerina... i know how it feels when theyre outhere... performing.... priceless... right :wink: and this goes for the rest too... iba ang feeling pag nanay/tatay... na no.... welcome viv....s.... good for you to drop by... please share youre whereabouts... i know somebody wants to know...kidding... :mrgreen: si maink e....i know he is millionaire na gid ... dream come true ... huh ... share naman your manggad o... asik asiki kami di be.... so.. keep on logging guys.... god bless

dennis
Jun 13, 2005, 09:26 PM
hey dens...cute ang imo nga little ballerina... i know how it feels when theyre outhere... performing.... priceless... right :wink: and this goes for the rest too... iba ang feeling pag nanay/tatay

mayo lang nagmana sa iloy... :lol: :lol: .....amo.. just ask any mom out there...ila gid baby ang biyutipol... :lol: :lol:

Who wants to marry a millionaire????maeeenk pa...sin o ang naga linya da???? 1st in line si V???

Vivss bago lan nagsulod gina intriga dayon ba...

Baw ma caravan gid sila to San Mig.. hawan dalan eh... ara daan ang police escort ni Hon JE.. Save mother earth guys.... Do carpooling....

Jun 13, 2005, 11:58 PM
Guapo pa gid project ni JB eh.. gin check mo pre???Ako pa! :sneer: ma-ayo na nga investment ni JB pre... indi lang galing long term..

Save mother earth guys.... Do carpooling.... Tig-isa isa ka tsikot na...sa pinas pa.. Escalade kay MainK.. "pimp my ride" kay mayor! :mrgreen:

Cory, Gigi, Marell (di-in na si Annie?)n the rest.. sal-ot lang kamo .. feel free! aton ini tanan :thumb ... dapat lang ara kamo.. kay kamo ang mga bulak sang forum! :smile2:

Dens.. you traded your bike for a tiny TV? .. genius pre!.. i'll do the same para maka-lantaw TV ang nagasunod sa likod ko :sneer: :sneer:

JB wala kaman ga sala forward sang files mo? ... jz wonderin'.. haha!

Gigi
Jun 14, 2005, 12:02 AM
hello again pipols.

dennis, are you talking about viviane or vivian solis? i think vivian solis is married(?).

thanks rob :thumb , sorry don't drink coffee ever since the incident with the palpitations. ya, shock gid ako sa acquittal ni MJ, thought he would be guilty this time. grabe 0/10 gid.

haaay, philippines my philippines, good luck nalang GMA.

Gigi
Jun 14, 2005, 12:13 AM
dennis, saw your pics, pretty ballerina, mayo man ang linyada.
very "healthy" gid kamo tanan dira, ah. hahaha.
nice bench!

dennis
Jun 14, 2005, 01:14 AM
kay kamo ang mga bulak sang forum! :smile2:

Dens.. you traded your bike for a tiny TV? !

nagakalumotan lang sa garahe abi....

"healthy" gid kamo tanan dira, ah. hahaha.
nice bench!

amo.... cholesterol >130 :wink:

got d surgeons hand.. :smile2: . :sneer: kaayo gani tawo, tapi pa... :D

sin o ang ginalink kay Maeenk haw???

cory
Jun 14, 2005, 06:08 AM
gud am.... to all.. robby nicely put..."bulak sang forum"... thanx... if we are flowers then you may be the alibangbang.... or the aliliput... :sneer: nahimo na garden ang site ba... say mo rolour... anyway dont worry rob.. well be still here.. to have our inputs... q day....pa... as i said my day will not be complete without dropping by here...(weird) huh.... and to all halong gid... god bless

Jun 14, 2005, 07:52 AM
Good Morning everyone!
... aga pa ko pangape sa Panera... ahay di pwede kape kay Gi ... decaf nalang :lol:

Cory ur welcome & thanx too.. how gratifying :wink:
Garden..hehe.. si dennis ga pamunyag sang garden..

nagakalumotan lang sa garahe abi.... got d surgeons hand.. :smile2: . :sneer: kaayo gani tawo, tapi pa... :lol: Dens next project mo ---> your old bike,..turn it into a wheelchair :shock:
JB di-in ka na?..BZ sa project!

ubra pa ko.. sugpon na kamo :thumb

JB
Jun 14, 2005, 08:02 AM
Pre sa Alta ka pa gyapon???
la na.. since 2001.. but i'm planning to go back kay daw 'la naman gid baha lately.. will use it as a 'hideaway' :brows:

JB wala kaman ga sala forward sang files mo? ... jz wonderin'.. haha!
sorted by date 'na :sneer:

i think vivian solis is married(?)
right u are.. she is with kids na.. now OB-Gyn.. her hubby's a friend o' mine

guess what? went to passi-ti city today, and i've learned that tonying pedrigosa is practising pedia there.. will try to see him next week if the situation permits and invite him to the forum.. or maybe to JC's

if any of u guys remember julius paclibar.. he's now the v-mayor of san enrique :thumb

dennis
Jun 14, 2005, 08:29 AM
will use it as a 'hideaway' :brows:
vivian solis is married....tonying pedrigosa is practising pedia there..
if any of u guys remember julius paclibar.. he's now the v-mayor of san enrique :thumb

GUD MORNING!!!! KAPEHAN SA FORUM......

pre, production house.... :brows:
Mrried na riin si Pedring??
Anak ni.....Boarding hse sa San Enrique ...alot of good memories there too...

Vivianne.....remember MAEEENK???

RB.... wanna pimp my bike??? :lol:

SEE YA LATER....sa work.... :wink:

Jun 14, 2005, 05:13 PM
Tonying ? Pedia sa passi! ..datz excellent Dr. Pedrigosa :thumb
…we’ll wait for you in the forum...
kag sin-o mag huna huna nga v-mayor ang pala absent sa klase? Obcorz dum duman eh!.. like Dennis said, a lot of gud memories! :wink: ..tamaran na ko mag quote n quote!
Pimp the trisikad lang! hideaway.... production house…damo lang madumduman ..how ‘bout a laboratory? ..hehe! :brows:

wer r the hearts of d forum? (duwa ka corazon kag isa ka valentino) :smile2:

i'll b back in a few minutes :cool:

dennis
Jun 14, 2005, 06:33 PM
the ZEN is back in LA....

isthereafasterwaytogetthequote? i do copy n paste...

JB kinanglan mo bunsen burner n flask for ur lab?? :lol: :lol:

Ma, saw d pics of ur 2 boys....graduate na? daw sang san o lang no?

DT out.....for a while....

Jun 14, 2005, 07:25 PM
the ZEN is back in LA....isthereafasterwaytogetthequote? i do copy n paste... it is the fastest way ..so far.. :roll: Yup he's back... 7 to 10 million pre! 3 years contract :wink: happy gid si RG :brows:
Si John C damo kilala scientist para sa lab ni JB :sneer:

NBA muna! ...

dennis
Jun 14, 2005, 08:10 PM
Si John C damo kilala scientist para sa lab ni JB :sneer:

NBA muna! ...

spurs.....3 - 0...

dal on na to ni JC....

Jun 15, 2005, 12:23 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZ!!! tulog na ang sikyo :smile2:

Ey Dens,.. lapit kamo sa Sta. Barbara? .. daw nag hapit man kamo ni Peps sa Solvang? .. i think Central coast na da right? .. i remember when we went to Sonoma and was looking at the 'Wine country' map.. you have to take route 101 south to Solvang.. or going to central coast or Sta Barb .. hilig man gali ni Peps wine.. i still have some of the wine i bought from Healdsburg, Santa Rosa... guro pag abri ko ni .. langgaw na :sneer:

turog nako...
ikaw!.. aga ka buwas bugtaw kay basi stuck ka naman sa I-5 :shock:

Jb ..tagpila na da ang Nokia 6280 3G or ang SonyE J210i ??

ronaldf
Jun 15, 2005, 07:22 AM
:thumb JB Maayo gali kay vice mayor na si Julius Paclibar sa San Enrique.
I was with his mother last november in Jordan, Israel, Egypt and Dubai trip. Then she advise me to send copies of her pics to San Enrique but it was returned to me by the forwarder kay wala ka dumdum diin balay nila sa San Enrique.

#-o Diin ka na BEBO S.

To all good day or evening. The exchange rate of dollar here is increasing due to destabilization in the government. Tani ma ok na for the next few days.

dennis
Jun 15, 2005, 10:53 AM
lapit kamo sa Sta. Barbara? .. .. hilig man gali ni Peps wine.. i still have some of the wine i bought from Healdsburg, Santa Rosa... guro pag abri ko ni .. langgaw na :sneer:

Good Morning!!!....0600 bugtaw na ko... 0700 sa work na.
mga 2hrs drive from our place... you're right, central coast.....
like women, the older the better.. :sneer:

Bal an mo sa PI pa wine wine nalang kag coffee....la na red horse n tanduay... mga dungganon na da an :wink: :wink:

RF, tell your congressmen and senators to shape up or ship out... la na lang katawhayan kay... :cry: kon sin o indi makahati naga alburoto...

legalize d jueteng para at least may parte ang govt... not d pipol n d govt.

Jun 15, 2005, 05:04 PM
ey ronF .. ikaw milyonaryo man .. you've been to these places? tell me how do you get thru the security if you're from Pagadian? :sneer:

It's pay day.. no one wants to drop by and post :lol:

wers captain LT. Daniel Valentine Jereza M.D.?

traffic gid dens? :shock:

JB tugda na!.. don't take the "laboratory" seriously.. basi gin tuod-tuod mo.. next project lang na :thumb

daw wala na ga pamungga ang forum.. lipat tubigan ang mga bulak! :sad:

JB
Jun 15, 2005, 05:06 PM
Jb ..tagpila na da ang Nokia 6280 3G or ang SonyE J210i ??
check ko lang when i hit the malls.. not familiar with these mods tho

nag trip to jerusalem ka na gali ronron? te na-meet mo na c jericho? or c galil? galil uzi :lol:

2H drive ka pa dens? daily na?

cory
Jun 15, 2005, 07:47 PM
maayo nga gab-i sa tanan..... baw si ronron... gahiposhipos... lang kun diin naka apok ba... nalibot mo ang kalibuts... amo gid ina kon may koneksyon... easy... gid....abi paupda man kami bi... whats your project jb... as long its not what i think it is... thats fine.... hey robby where still here no need to bunyag yet... so paging... all ladies...pls.. post some things...or else... so this is it for me...god bless

dennis
Jun 15, 2005, 08:57 PM
traffic gid dens? :shock:

2 to sta barbara, ca..... 15 to 20 min to work lang JB.... kon la traffic....kon may ara.... damo ga tinirohay :lol: :lol: ti sobra pila ka oras eh.... shut down dayon sang lispu mo....to Sta Barbara iloilo(kaon pakwan), mga 20 hrs... :sneer:

delikado na ang lab, nagalupok :wink:

Si RF nag pilgrimage guro....pana ad sang mga nag milyonaryo :thumb

King Tut's treasure is here in LA... on display sa LACMA.... Los Angeles County Museum of Arts starting tmrow....if u have time...nice to see it...6 mos pa naman...timing school is almost over... madala ang mga bata....

Hey RB you've been to Yellowstone National Park already??... planning to go there this summer...ma long drive... daw may yellow ka man nga bato sing una?? :sneer:

Ti kay summer na tapos na blooming sang flowers except ours... di bala mga bulak......

dennis
Jun 15, 2005, 09:04 PM
ang chat room ginalangawan.... on leave abi si JC.....

HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME MY FRIEND....REGARDS TO WHOEVER NGA MASUG ALAW MO....

mdjp
Jun 15, 2005, 11:05 PM
:lol: bulaklakin? ari lang di gabasabasa,,keep on going!! iry ko add on pics sang anak ko sa mga bulak! :sneer:indi ko kabalo

mdjp
Jun 15, 2005, 11:07 PM
:brows: check na lang sa personal photo album!!!

Gigi
Jun 16, 2005, 12:41 AM
ringtone: "hellooo,hellooo,hellooo garci????"

Gigi
Jun 16, 2005, 12:45 AM
ma, saw the pics, mga cute! esp. jared in the crockpot.

dennis
Jun 16, 2005, 08:32 AM
ma, saw the pics, mga cute! esp. jared in the crockpot.

yap cool pics...

Morning.....Saw n talk to Joselle T a few minutes ago.. nice feature of yahoo beta.... video conversation.... check it out.... maybe we can borrow that tech... Site Master Sir RG?? Ma join na sya kuno....

Gotta go... busy na naman ang I-5

RB wheeere aaare youuuuu????

bebo s
Jun 16, 2005, 09:39 AM
ako milyonaryo????? well ...... i hope
yes pre dens , i remember V. how can we forget her? naiiba cya!!!
medyo busy lang ko lately kay classes na.

bebo s
Jun 16, 2005, 09:42 AM
JB, san o ka makadto kanday john c? wat time/ date ? hapita lang ko sa klinic ko sa idh para upod nalang ta para damo chika.

dennis
Jun 16, 2005, 11:04 AM
ako milyonaryo?medyo busy lang ko lately kay classes na.

Milyonaryong milyonarno..... :wink:
Tuparay ta pirmi sa pathology lab.... :lol: :lol: alphabetical da an...Ikaw gid damo say.... :sneer: Ano gani Ma???

Damo ka man scholars??? like JB.... :twisted:
T dayon US trip mo???

Jun 16, 2005, 05:43 PM
Ari ko Dens.. present! :wink:
2H drive ka pa dens? daily na?
:sneer: datz funny.. turogan to karon ang sikyo sa I-5
haven't been to Yellowstone national park yet.. sa Montana? ..gusto ko kadto-an una ang Redwood national park..

tuparay kami ni JB sa patho... permi perpek 1-10.. :thumb

damo chika maink.. driver ya si JB pa! :brows:

halooo ebribadi! :smile2:

cory
Jun 16, 2005, 07:08 PM
hi... baw ang mga unga nagaguluwa ba... marell gwaping ang imo 2 boys... esp jared(younger one)... daw imo ina ya...nami pisliton ang iya guya.... labor of love... :sneer: hey dens.. i just saw a "car chasing "(just like oj simpson)... in california(101) highway... is it near your place...but i think it was over.. and everybody was fine...john c is going tomorrow .. so probably he will be there mga June 19...(PI time)... i told him about your plans and he is excited to see you all.. baw si hon jaime is coming too huh... baw damo gid ni nga news si john pa... indi ka kaluwas..so you guys beware... :sneer: :mrgreen: hey nadula si cpt dan j... busy siguro and also jb still into your "project".hmmm... and also prof bebong... indi man pagpatam-i ang students... remember you were once in their shoes.. so sa tanan .. maayo lang nga pagbasa... ok... and if you have time just post a word or two :wink: ...god bless

JB
Jun 16, 2005, 08:03 PM
JB, san o ka makadto kanday john c? wat time/ date ? hapita lang ko sa klinic ko sa idh para upod nalang ta para damo chika.
yis ser! sa 21 kuno ser, sa hapon after hatod sa andang mga unga from iskul.. ma-hitch ko kanimo? :sneer:

c lenie b (pedia) gali has already her own lab n' clinic in btac nuevo.. talkin' bout investments.. mga big time mga classmates ko

dennis
Jun 16, 2005, 09:29 PM
car chasing "(just like oj simpson)... in california(101) highway...john c is going tomorrow .. so probably he will be there mga : hey nadula si cpt dan j... busy siguro

Yap, 101 is running thru Burbank...Damo d lain ulo....traffic na naman eh....

Ginahulat ang pag abot ni JC....dala ka John voice recorder para hakop gid and latest intriga... :sneer:

Si Dan nag simba na naman siguro....Toxic da an :brows:

RB, Daw Wyoming man ,but since its so expansive dab ot pa hasta Montana guro eh... Rendezvous ta to???
Giant Redwoods ara sa Northern CA.... Giant Sequioa d biggest of them all sa Yosemite n Sequioa Natl park.. Central CA...

Jun 16, 2005, 11:45 PM
:-({|= Close your eeeyes, give me your haaand, darling

Do you feeel my heart beeeaating, do you understaand?

Do you feeel the saaame, am I only dreeeaming?

Is this burning aaan eternaaal flaaaaaaaaaame?...... :sneer:

Giant Sequoias... 3000-4000 yrs. old :shock:

dennis
Jun 17, 2005, 12:12 AM
Close your eeeyes, give me your haaand, darling

Do you feeel my heart beeeaating, do you understaand?

tan aw ka man gali hit me baby one more time... :smile2: channel 4?

San Antonio lost again... binalbal tudo..

tulog na ko...

ronaldf
Jun 17, 2005, 07:07 AM
:lol: JB and Bebo, share man sa amon inyo chika kag intriga kon ma upod kamo sa car.

:sneer: JB get some sexy pics sa ma upod sa imo car like Bebo. Hehehe

To everybody in the house ngape ta.

dennis
Jun 17, 2005, 08:25 AM
To everybody in the house ngape ta.

Gooooood Moooorning!!!!!

amo....ngape ta...

TGIF.... diri....ano action da???

Last day of school na.....summer time...

Nald pa iloilo ka man?...baw tipon tipon naman mga millions nyo.... :sneer:

bebo s
Jun 17, 2005, 08:46 AM
dens, i decided nga october na lang kay idul- ong ko si nanay sa NY sa sister ko for vacation.went to singapore na lang instead, medyo kinapos sa budget eh.
remember the scent that lingers sa patho lab?

helo cory,i met your sister sa hospital last week,bigtime ka nagid kuno.

marel, do still have your cut flower garden in passi? m planning to buy different types of palm trees for our garden. ano ang mga palm trees nyo didto? basta indi lang coconut. mga ornamentals lang.

hello to everyone

ngapeeeeee taaaaaa berchuk

bebo s
Jun 17, 2005, 08:56 AM
JB, sa imo na lang ko car masakay so that i can watch and teach you how to drive. ok toto?

mga wat time ta lakat? is luis serafin going with us too? hagaron ta cya para sadya. i'l text antoinne pedregowza if he's going also.

JB
Jun 17, 2005, 09:18 AM
:sneer: JB get some sexy pics sa ma upod sa imo car like Bebo. Hehehe
do u expect nga magwa pusod ni maing-ing? :sneer:

..m planning to buy different types of palm trees.. mga wat time ta lakat? is luis serafin going with us too? hagaron ta cya para sadya. i'l text antoinne pedregowza if he's going also
hmmm.. palmistry? :lol:

hapon kuno hambal bongski.. txted tonying, GCS=3 non responsive.. serafin n' hon james might tag along :thumb

ngape ko anay.. sawsaw pandesal

dennis
Jun 17, 2005, 11:01 AM
dens, i decided nga october na lang remember the scent that lingers sa patho lab?

eu de....... :sneer: :sneer:
ti updanay pa kamo na ni BOngsky eh....

Arkila na lang kamo Bus... hapiton ang maupod.... driver nyo, driver ni Len Len.... Pati ang kay JB upod man...... sa pinakalikod lang ko nga seat ah :brows: :brows:

do u expect nga magwa........

kag ano pa gid pre? :wink:
Si Lufie la mo gid ma haylo??? Sako gid migo ta haw???

Jun 17, 2005, 09:35 PM
tan aw ka man gali hit me baby one more time... :smile2: channel 4? la ko ka lantaw pre.. :lol:
"Ooops i did it again!" ... muna ang bag-o na TV show ni Maing.. or ang project ni JB

Tanan sila sa isa ka bus.. :brows: car nalang gusto ni ronron... para gutuuuk... :brows:.. sabak kamo kay Len okay!.. dala kamo majhong mga gwaping ha?! .. say hi nalng sa akon Lufieee!

djereza
Jun 17, 2005, 10:29 PM
Happy Father's Day to all of us Tatays.

mdjp
Jun 18, 2005, 01:25 AM
:smile2: sa sunday pa, but happy father's day sa tanan nga mga tatay!!
sa mga may project da-- pabati-bati na lang sa misis!!
say hello na lang sa tanan nga makadto kay john c...(daw mareunion gid kamo da...)halong lang sa pag drive, kamot sa lugar!! :sneer: :sneer:

mdjp
Jun 18, 2005, 01:29 AM
:lol:
sa tanan nga nag ling-ling sang akon mga anak sa photo album,thank you for appreciating my genes..he.he. #-o daw sa hambog gid nanay da ba. :lol: :lol:
maing, nag hilig ka man sa tanum? mangkot ka kay ubing and makoy, nag iskwela na sila! miss your close-up smile,ba!
and regards to tonyo gid!!

Jun 18, 2005, 10:09 AM
So Happy Father's Day sa mga Tatay nga nag nanay, kag sa mga Tatay nga nanay sang una! :sneer: -- June 11 Ga libog ulo nga-a nag greet na ko last june 11 #-o

once again :brows:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!! :beer2:

dennis
Jun 18, 2005, 07:20 PM
like wise man sa inyo nga mga AMAY......

naga siburo ako...going out for dinner gyapon....

Puli na si Peps tmrow....

JB
Jun 18, 2005, 08:49 PM
The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children - Clarence Darrow

Anyhow, my friends.. enjoy life as it comes ur way. HAPPY FATHER's day :wink:

Gigi
Jun 18, 2005, 10:06 PM
Ga libog ulo nga-a nag greet na ko last june 11 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY [/size]!!![/color][/b] :beer2:

last month pa ako ya nag-greet...

ronaldf
Jun 19, 2005, 06:57 AM
:bam: Every nice Father is a glimpse of God. Its one of Life's best blessings, a priceless gift can never be bought, sold or forgotten... Just like all the Father's in this forum. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

:sneer: To the model father na mahilig sa model. Happy Father's Day also.

Daw naga dinner out kag ga night out mga father, absent di subong sa furom.

Jun 20, 2005, 08:25 AM
What a drought! :neutral: lapyo mga tatay! ... mga nanay lapyo man? :brows:
Salamat gid sa mga greetings ninyo!
hope you feel better Dens .. lots of liquids ... :beer2: :sneer:

fipol of da pilifinas ... hello lang dira mga iyoy & iyay! :smile2:
... paparonf ano ang media coverage naton? ...
Marell how big is your flower garden? when is d right time to bunyag.. kung kis-a di ko ma abtan gakamalhan ang duta... laya bulak tumba patay!:sneer:
Gi gin dungan mo nanay & tatay's day :lol:

tugda na kmo... siburo sikyo! :oops:

mdjp
Jun 20, 2005, 09:02 AM
rob- sa passi, bana ko ang may flower garden..nayanggaw lang ko..but we are here...ti pa picture picture na lang sang bulak and lingling sa mga nurseries... if i were you, kadto ka sa home depot or any garden supply store, manggot ka sang na ga drip lang para bunyag mo weekly lang but continuous ang tubig, wala ka mala..depends on your container/plant...daw tinamad but effective! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hello to all!! gotta go! 7am na.

bebo s
Jun 20, 2005, 09:11 AM
an tating, were are you na?mis ka na namon.
hi.....hello......hi liwat....

ron ron, i will go 2 zambo city hopefully ist week of july. maspeaker ako. you will be my official paparazzi . ok papa ronron f ?

JB
Jun 20, 2005, 09:19 AM
wow.. grabe ka na gid mang! pasalubong ha? payong kay cge na inulan 'di

where's d rest of the group? http://www.avataravenue.com/account/vitruvius/flush.gif

bebo s
Jun 20, 2005, 09:26 AM
jb, t ano madayon ang parade ta pakadto sa san miguel? ano ang attire?ano mo ko oras sugaton sa Idh? tonying might not go kay may class daw sa caregiving. ano plano nya macare giver sa canada?

JB
Jun 20, 2005, 09:44 AM
ambot.. daw la man piho kun madayon. mabarong ka gid? :sneer:

gwapo avatar ni ronron.. LOTR :thumb

hello garci?

bebo s
Jun 20, 2005, 09:54 AM
jb, txt me buas kun madayon para hulaton ta ka idh. m der until bout 6-7pm.will kol john c sa haus nila para kabalo cya if we are coming. ok?
ara lang ko sa klinik gaobra powerpoint slides.

Jun 20, 2005, 03:29 PM
if i were you, kadto ka sa home depot or any garden supply store, manggot ka sang na ga drip lang para bunyag mo weekly lang but continuous ang tubig, wala ka mala..depends on your container/plant...daw tinamad but effective! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumb hehe.. thanks Ma! .. good idea .. tinamad.. daz y they invented the microwave :sneer: .. kung mag winter,.. kululupos man tanan. :cry: ... indoor nalang.

Bebo! "pimp" attire ka nalang .. may bling bling pa! :cool:

LOTR ... hehe ... my precious ron ron :brows:

JB busog father's day :brows:
sugaton mo gid si maing ha!.. sha gid .. tsinelash ka lang dayon! :sneer:

hello.. berchuk?

dennis
Jun 20, 2005, 06:57 PM
YOOOOOOOOO!

Medyo mayo mayo na matyag ko.... budlay gyapon magtulon but its getting better....RB remember sang nagasakit tutonlan mo... tam an ka mala.. :sneer: ... dazzz why i drink a lot of fluids

Sin o ENT sa batch ta man???

PEpsi wasnt not able to fly home last night..... kulang plete ya beinte singko.... la napatihan estudyante... :lol: :lol: Guess what happened...Post ur ans here... may premyo ang kapakot....

P.I. pols pi, handa na ang banda sa parada???? drive safe!!!! ang may ginasabak ang mata sa dalan ok.....

paging COry....paging coRY.....

JB mc DO or Carls Jr?... :brows: :brows:

JB
Jun 20, 2005, 07:45 PM
JB mc DO or Carls Jr?... :brows: :brows:
heck, doesn't matter.. as long as it's yummy! :sneer:

jencena
Jun 20, 2005, 10:42 PM
hello lang da sa tanan tanan... ari lang ko di sa kilid kilid gapanigadsingad...

marell, cute gid imo mga babies...

regards lang da kay pepot, tani kapuli na na di

dennis
Jun 20, 2005, 10:47 PM
heck, doesn't matter.. as long as it's yummy! :sneer:

:sneer: nami pa gid ang lokal eh...jollibee...

Bugtaw na mga kaidsunan....

gentlemen.....start your engines..

lugayaw sa SM...

lingawa nyo si JC....

wish we were there....

HAloooo!!! pareng jess....

Jun 20, 2005, 11:59 PM
eat fresh nalang... SUBWAY! :wink:

Jollibee.. Macdo.. Carl's jr. ... mahal ang franchise pre!
$300-500K :shock:
compare sa gina ka-on ni jared .. may $90K ka pre you can own a subway :brows:

gusto mo project naton?? :-k Quiznos or Subway??

dennis
Jun 21, 2005, 12:56 AM
eat fresh nalang... SUBWAY! :wink:

Jollibee.. Macdo.. Carl's jr. ... mahal ang franchise pre!
$300-500K :shock:
compare sa gina ka-on ni jared .. may $90K ka pre you can own a subway :brows:

gusto mo project naton?? :-k Quiznos or Subway??

hot dog???? yuugs..... :sneer: :sneer:

just finished video chatting with Joselle.....
naga panilag nilag lang di sya kuno... told her to log in...

try bala pre yahoo messenger,,,, download the beta,,, then join... pa video chat, voice chat pa kuno...every time ara kami,, you will be instantly notified....while naga forum sige gyapon

Gigi
Jun 21, 2005, 03:10 AM
ano tabo kay pepsi? ano naglup_t (diarrhea)?

si annie nagapahuway-huway pa, enjoying her family.

ronron,where did you get your avatar? i need one of legolas or luke skywalker...or harry potter

kumusta lang kamo dira tanan, mga 'igan.

dennis
Jun 21, 2005, 08:18 AM
Good Morning!!!

Hi Gi... si Peps....unusual thing to happen to a turista... :sneer:

JOSELLE di in ka na???

Kamusta ang vigil da JC??
Bugtaw pa mo?

Gapangape kape man ko di ah...

Jun 21, 2005, 08:22 AM
hot dog???? yuugs..... :sneer: :sneer:la hotdog subway! galagaw ... manul :sneer: .. grilled manok na da ya! :brows:

ngape taaaaaaa! .... :scrm:

dennis
Jun 21, 2005, 08:31 AM
la hotdog subway! galagaw ... manul :sneer: .. grilled manok na da ya! :brows:

ngape taaaaaaa! .... :scrm:

pre may sunog da!!!!!
footlong??

JB
Jun 21, 2005, 09:28 AM
just came back from JC's.. with maing-ing, lufie, bongsky n' pinky

had beso-beso and shared some laughs.. naga-kinadlaw kami iya sa bilasyonan :mrgreen:

anyway, no pics allowed.. but we'r going to set a get together after the wake, that is, before JC gets back.. by then we'r going to have pics posted here :thumb

after the short visit we'v come up to.. maybe start organizing another batch reunion.. say next year? 5 years after last 2001.. and berchuk is going to be the chairperson for that! :sneer:

and guys.. guess who's also back in PI nga gahipos-hipos lang? :brows:

dennis
Jun 21, 2005, 09:59 AM
just came back from JC's.. with maing-ing, lufie, bongsky n' pinky
guess who's also back in PI nga gahipos-hipos lang? :brows:

damo gid chika eh...la c pre Lufie??
gahipos hipos lang??? Bal an guro n Toto Dan :-k :-k

bebo s
Jun 21, 2005, 10:24 AM
of course i know.!!!!!
nakita ko cya at NAIA once.
i think pabalik balik d cya sa P.I. galing wala kabalo.
ngaa ayhan?

bebo s
Jun 21, 2005, 10:28 AM
papa ron ron, sugiri pa gid kami parte sa mga travels mo.
i really love to travel!!!!

dennis
Jun 21, 2005, 12:41 PM
ti Ma.. nag storyahanay kamo??
Kon ara to si Ron Ron :cool: ,, tani may scoop.... Pictyur dayon pro... :sneer:

Great suggestion guys... actually while doing this we can video chat.... sign up for Yahoo Messenger and download the Beta Messenger.... trial nila for video, voice chat., etc. fast and it's libre...while here, every one who's in d group would be flagged down that so n so is online, just click d web cam n you can see us... did it twice w/ JT already... i'm logged in our forum, then when she was on line, nag pop out lang ang messenger box ko... d nag voideo chat me... try it guys... its free.... :thumb

Site master sir RG,,, did i break any rules??....im not advertising Yahooo did i??...

PICs PI Pipol Pics...

Gigi
Jun 21, 2005, 03:32 PM
after the short visit we'v come up to.. maybe start organizing another batch reunion.. say next year? 5 years after last 2001.. and berchuk is going to be the chairperson for that! :sneer:

and guys.. guess who's also back in PI nga gahipos-hipos lang? :brows:

si berchuk si lufie gid na siguro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

si ubing ina, ara na siya dira, hiposhipos lang. never got to meet her here.

good morning.

bebo s
Jun 21, 2005, 06:00 PM
dens, daw wala sya gahambal, when we met :???: :-k

bebo s
Jun 21, 2005, 06:07 PM
jess E, where are you ? i have not seen you for ages. i miss you guy.
your brod is my patient, i always ask him bout you. :sad:

Jun 21, 2005, 06:47 PM
Sadya sa ila! :brows: ...bebo nonstop na... loves to travel gali!... we’ll wait for the pics... JB ma-ayo na nga plano->reunion next year! :thumb tell Lufie thanks for helpin’ my bro... family doc na siya namon… Gigi ang pic ni orlando bloom nakuha na ni holland park... legolas blonde wala pa…grabe pilitay ni dennis sa voideo ba... hatagi nalang ko phone # nyo bala... nami gid ya gahulag-hulag dens? :brows: ... ron ron ga ti-id ti-id pa iloilo… paparara da-an… kibut lang kmo tanan ari mga nawong nyo sa forum :twisted: ... cory wer r u? ... miss ka na sing tanan ... c m using ur format olredi... nakapuli gid man si peps? ... berchuk man? ...ciao!

ronaldf
Jun 21, 2005, 07:40 PM
:wink: Bebo daw mas damo kapa travel kag escapades, ikaw na da masugid. . . :smile2: Gigi, go back to the profile and enter to the avatar selection, you can choose from the actors or actresses availble. . . :mrgreen: JB were waiting for the pics in your get together dapat pics allowed with chika. . . :shock: Dens tani if I was with the group in San Miguel I can have paparazi shot. . . :cool: Robby, see I am now doing the Cory style. . . #-o Cory, where are you? Okins

JB
Jun 21, 2005, 08:15 PM
ECTWALEE (JC's accent).. di gani pwede mag pic kay may patay.. unless sa lubong na #-o don't worry i'll post it when i have it already

dens, sometimes i'm into webcam chat.. la galing faces :sneer: ronron and maing-ing are well travelled.. grabe na gid. bebo sin-o 'la gahambal? ginatulok niya lang ka? c lufie nagkuon na nga masulod sa forum for the nth time!

coridad wer u? so this is it for me.. okins.. god bless :brows: ngape taaa sawsawan pandesal!!

jencena
Jun 21, 2005, 10:57 PM
hello everyone, kumusta lang dira sa inyo...

too bad wala gid ko kadto JC.... bebo, san-o lubong? when are you going back to visit JC in san miguel?... text man ko bi, basi ka-upod ko... ari lang ko di mandurriao... medyo nagtawhay na sked ko...

regards lang da sa tanan... pare dennis, puli na gid man si pepot?

cory
Jun 21, 2005, 11:12 PM
hellooo.. helooo.. baw budlay gali madula ba... gina imitate ka na... paepek ko lang ini maghidlawhidlaw... :sneer:so..so... im so excited sa inyo nga meeting de avance with johnc.. i can imagine john with his expressssions.."you know what im sayin" :sneer: :mrgreen: new yorker ayhan ina...pero i know... medyo lie low anay .. indi pa todo bigay...di va... give him another day or two and youll see the difference... :mrgreen: till here guys.. later... okins...mga toto and nene
god bless

dennis
Jun 22, 2005, 12:21 AM
hello pipol!!!

just came home from pepsis crib... tmorow na naman kon indi malipatan ang pasaporte.... :lol: :lol: na anad abi may secretary..... e reminder call ko buas para sigurado ara ang passport going to d airport...

dens, daw wala sya gahambal, when we met

indi na kaintiendi karay- a guro Ma...

nami gid ya gahulag-hulag dens?
Amo....makita gid ang barangisi sang tanan...

mayo pa gid kon LIVE... JB... :shock:

Reunion..... cige ...live on line pa...para sa akon nga indi ka attend still gonna partcipate on line.... si berchuk ara man na guro ah...

No pictures allowed... ano ang ginagawa ng spy gadgets mo JB? Pang other event lang?? :roll:

mga CORIYISTA na kami...

JB
Jun 22, 2005, 07:33 AM
may active participation pa dens? :brows:

hello garci?

pic (http://img133.echo.cx/img133/9075/hotride3ax.gif) taken during trip to JC's :sneer: (wait til it loads completely)

dennis
Jun 22, 2005, 11:13 AM
may active participation pa dens? :brows:

hello garci?

taken during trip to JC's :sneer:

Ma return demo lang ko ah....say DEC?? :brows:
Sin o to ang driver man? driver ni LenLen? Grabe dalan pa SM ba, pati truck galakat na lang... Sin o na wigit? Kay sin o salawal na? :sneer:

Amo na bag o mo nga ring tone pre?

Jun 22, 2005, 09:26 PM
pic taken during trip to JC's :sneer: the real hybrid :thumb 50 miles/gallon!

driver ni len ano fa!

ano isugpon ko man #-o ... ngape ko anay.. balik karon...

dennis
Jun 23, 2005, 12:57 AM
[quote=JB]
ano isugpon ko man #-o ... ngape ko anay.. balik karon...

laaaaa na... :sneer: :sneer:

Joselle where are you???

dennis
Jun 23, 2005, 01:06 AM
si Pepsi, na kalupad gid man...this time dala na ang passport... :smile2:

Ladies n Gentlemen,, I present to you......
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

JOSELLE

chinkee
Jun 23, 2005, 01:10 AM
hi there batch 91! joselle here. missed u guys!!! really. hoping that we'd get together whenever were free and get to chat here. just to let you know- hey! im still alive (and kicking). my warmest regards to all. keep in touch! :D

dennis
Jun 23, 2005, 01:16 AM
hi there batch 91! joselle here.

welcomen! welcomen! JT.... :thumb :thumb
chika di...chika to...duwa na window ta for tsatsaratsat.....

Jun 23, 2005, 01:44 AM
Hi ChiNKee! welcome =D> gud to have you here in this "never ending maski wala isugpon tralala chika-chika batch '91 berchuk paparacheche thread" :wink:

musta na JT?? san-o ka naman kadto chicago? ... la na kmi kita-ay ni utol mo sa parties ... sako sya sa LOTUS nya :lol:

bugtaw pa ko :shock: subrahan kape!!!

buwassss nman ... pics gani JB ... dali-a na :sneer: :sneer:

(di gani pwede mag pic kay may patay!)

JB
Jun 23, 2005, 05:26 AM
ELVIRA TAN!!! :shock: awh.. JOSELLE gali!!! como esta mi amiga? welcome to the forum http://www.avataravenue.com/account/vitruvius/hehehe.gif

saw ric noel at the SM parking lot today and told him to log in :smile2:

chinkee
Jun 23, 2005, 05:55 AM
pretty cool! how could you have been here all the time and not notify me sooner? glad to be with the gang once more. for dens- ti aside from chatting with matching webcam- this is another outlet for us to communicate. :wink:

for robby- hey, i missed u! hows d family! maybe we can visit u again sometime next year.yeah, arnel's all wrapped-up with his lotus. :D

john b! :smile2: long time no hear. long time no see pa gid! where in the world is punta buri? couldnt care less basta keep in tune- right here, right now!

be passing by once in a while...so u wont get to miss me then. chika! :thumb

keep ur cool, men! till then.

bebo s
Jun 23, 2005, 07:57 AM
hi joselle , abi ko c Ms. mikoto pokiko, gali kay c Ms. elvira tan. kamusta ka na. i thought your in dubai. may anak ka na? :D

JB
Jun 23, 2005, 08:02 AM
selle, u in manila?? wer? ano racket mo da? :brows:

dennis
Jun 23, 2005, 08:31 AM
GOOOOOD MOOOORNING!!!!! EVENING!!!!

Ngape ta... getting ready for another day of work....

Keep them coming.....sigeha pangrecruit JB... Keep the dichotomous branching going.... pretty soon puno na ang allloted space ta... :lol:

Ma... from where in Japan?? :sneer:

RB biskan la lang itugda..... emoticon baton gyapon... :smile2:

gotta go....See ya later....in cyber space.... takod na web cam nyo....

Jun 23, 2005, 08:38 AM
for robby- hey, i missed u! hows d family! maybe we can visit u again sometime next yearfamily's ok thanx.. my eldest daughter is as tall as her mom :smile2: ..see u then nxt year :thumb

amo gid dens.. maski isa ka pintok nga emoticon basta gapabalo nga ara lang sa kilid kilid :brows:

dancing bananas... (wala ko takon pres kay JB gin sulat ko nalang)

ronaldf
Jun 23, 2005, 08:52 AM
:D WELCOME Joselle

:lol: Update us on your whereabouts. Are you base in Manila?

:cool: To the rest of the forummates good day or night